You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Aug 21, 2020 8:18 am

Dancer
Active

What's Up NH ?

No new  NH  tall tales ?
Don't mind the JA .  Needs a real man.

#2 Aug 21, 2020 10:00 am

New Historian
Active

Re: What's Up NH ?

She needs any man, real or not.  So you want a tall tale eh? This one should resonate with the Mad One. I make no claim of not having told it before:

It was five in the afternoon at the Devon House corner, one of Kingston’s busiest intersections. Total gridlock. As usual the “Star boys” were walking among the stationary cars, hawking copies of Jamaica’s scandalous evening paper. All of a sudden:

“Tief! Tief!!”

One of the Star boys had grabbed a woman’s gold chain, and took off running between the cars. She got out of her car and bellowed at the top of her lungs:

“Tief! Tief!!”

Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! A blaze of gunshots rang out, all finding their target: the Star boy’s fleeing back. He went down like a sack of potatoes, dead before he hit the ground. Within a few minutes, the police arrived on scene. As did I on my bike.

“What happened here, citizens?”

“Well, officah, dis likkle tiefin rass here, did grab dis woman gold chain, de gold chain still inna him han’, and me tek out my licenced firearm an’ me shoot ‘im, officah.”

Three others chimed in.

“And me!”

“And me!”

“And me!”

The police were impressed.

“Well done, citizens! We need more citizen justice, just like this!” And that was it, the police dumped the hapless tief’s body into the car trunk and hauled him off to the morgue. No questions, no statements, no names.

Life cheap bwoy.

#3 Aug 25, 2020 9:20 pm

Dancer
Active

That is a new one NH.

#4 Aug 25, 2020 10:43 pm

Expat
Active

Dancer wrote:

That is a new one NH.