You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Aug 24, 2020 6:58 pm

New Historian
Active

What happen?

Everybody under more lockdown? Second wave got everybody silent? Wha gwaan? Even Calypso, missing you baby!

Online

#2 Aug 24, 2020 8:05 pm

Expat
Active

Re: What happen?

Recharging battery.

Waiting on the latest outburst after that guy was shot 7 times walking back to his car.

Offline

#3 Aug 24, 2020 8:06 pm

houston
Active

Re: What happen?

NBA and NHL playoffs happened.
We enjoying the competitions with all the empty seats.

Offline

#4 Aug 24, 2020 10:42 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: What happen?

Expat wrote:

Waiting on the latest outburst after that guy was shot 7 times walking back to his car.

Walking away from cops shouldn't be a death penalty offense.  The shooting is bullshit.

Having said that, for the love of God, if a cop has drawn his sidearm and is aiming at you and demanding you stop, please, please, please stop.  These fukkers are killers.

Offline

#5 Aug 25, 2020 6:58 am

New Historian
Active

Re: What happen?

Real Distwalker wrote:
Expat wrote:

Waiting on the latest outburst after that guy was shot 7 times walking back to his car.

Walking away from cops shouldn't be a death penalty offense.  The shooting is bullshit.

Having said that, for the love of God, if a cop has drawn his sidearm and is aiming at you and demanding you stop, please, please, please stop.  These fukkers are killers.

Indeed, I thought the same thing. But no reason to do what the police did. One shot won't do? You have to riddle the guy? Sick.

Online

#6 Aug 25, 2020 9:42 am

Slice
Active

Re: What happen?

Real Distwalker wrote:
Expat wrote:

Waiting on the latest outburst after that guy was shot 7 times walking back to his car.

Walking away from cops shouldn't be a death penalty offense.  The shooting is bullshit.

Having said that, for the love of God, if a cop has drawn his sidearm and is aiming at you and demanding you stop, please, please, please stop.  These fukkers are killers.

It is difficult to understand why now, ah young person, would walk away from the COPs.  Are they that stuid and not informed?  Dont they see what happens almost monthly?

I learn that lesson more than 20 years ago and thought my son that lesson more than 15 years ago.  They might get me, if they try to pull me over on a Dark or lonely street, because I am not stopping and I am not driving fast either, but ah making sure ah head to either a Gas station, or somewhere that is very public.


I learn that lesson from a White COP  years ago.

I forget was watching some Test Cricket yesterday England Vs Pakistan.

Last edited by Slice (Aug 25, 2020 9:52 am)

Offline

#7 Aug 25, 2020 9:46 am

Slice
Active

Re: What happen?

New Historian wrote:

Everybody under more lockdown? Second wave got everybody silent? Wha gwaan? Even Calypso, missing you baby!

Doh play you do know, you and Expat run this place, if allyu ent post, we in trouble.  Truth be told ah was all into the Republican Convention yesterday.  Trump kinda spoil my day, when he appeared in NC.  Then ah went and cook.

Interesting thing was, last night once the convention start, one hour later ah went to bed.  Once they started kissing Trump feet and went to bed.

Offline

#8 Aug 25, 2020 9:50 am

Slice
Active

Re: What happen?

My two post, now edge gave me a message saying my post is being redirected, the sameone, it being giving  a few days ago, did Google and now both post shows up.

Offline

#9 Aug 25, 2020 9:53 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: What happen?

I can't watch straight politics.  I have some interest in policy but straight politics is simultaneously boring and sickening.  No thanks.

Offline

#10 Aug 25, 2020 10:51 am

New Historian
Active

Re: What happen?

Slice wrote:

My two post, now edge gave me a message saying my post is being redirected, the sameone, it being giving  a few days ago, did Google and now both post shows up.

I'm getting that sometimes too, have to log out and back in. In fact just happened.

Online

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB