You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#11 Aug 26, 2020 8:02 pm

gripe
Active

Re: WELL NH, CONGRATS ON A WONDERFUL PIECE IN NOW GRENADA

Slice, I did not see the earlier post from NH where his name was revealed.

NH, your article is getting traction beyond Grenada and Grenadians. Your article was texted to me by a Trinidadian friend who lives in Atlanta and with whom I regularly communicate by text (with him and a Guyanese friend who lives in Maryland). In my response, I shared with them a link to this thread.

Keep on holding the authorities accountable, when the need arises, especially our own.

#12 Aug 27, 2020 11:31 am

Slice
Active

gripe, like I said this is a Caribbean thing and I ent surprise it is gaining traction.  Now if you met that Crazy, Smarth, Hell Angels, White guy they call NH, you would know, if he decides to settle in Our Sexy home, any govermnet in power, should start shaking in their  boots. I think what surprise me about his post, was I always thought, he was a NNP guy; even if that is the case, it is wonderful, that he put country before party.

#13 Aug 27, 2020 12:57 pm

New Historian
Active

I'm not an NNP nor NDC, I'm an equal-opportunity lasher!!

#14 Aug 28, 2020 5:18 pm

Expat
Active

NH better keep he arse quiet, or he will be paying double taxes on his returnees container.

Like he forget how the place works....

#15 Aug 28, 2020 7:21 pm

New Historian
Active

Expat wrote:

NH better keep he arse quiet, or he will be paying double taxes on his returnees container.

Like he forget how the place works....

Oh sheet....

#16 Aug 28, 2020 10:14 pm

Expat
Active

Welcome to Greens... LoL.

Invest in an IP clooak, and use DuckDuckGo.

Big Brother might be watching you.  It's a small place and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABbc-O_3_Ac

#17 Sep 07, 2020 10:15 am

Dancer
Active

Well ,,, Well ,, Well .  You mean to say I  was the one that recognized  talent  ???  (a different drummer) long ago. ha,ha,ha.
NOW   -   I was thinking about offering him a beer sometime  when he was in the '  lockdown ' (in you know where )
BUT NOW - If I did that he might think I want to have 'friends' . lmao
" Good one new Historian "

...  A star on some    media show too ..." Lord have mercy "

Board footer