You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Aug 28, 2020 5:44 am

Slice
Active

RACISM IS ALIVE AND WELL IN AMERICA BUT

Now I know why I love America. Yes about maybe 10% of the population are racist, ok maybe 20%.  Look at the how the sports world are reacting to what is going on.  The NHL, which has about five Black players took a stand.  Nascar removed the confederate flag.  Trump is ah  racist, Cheating, Conartist and Putin loving bastard, but Trump is not America.

I also think Congress, will have laws after Trump, to ensure, there wont be another Trump.

This man has everyone  around him  endangered America.  Expat watch this, I am ah Proud America.

I love how America is responding.  It is not all doom and gloom.

#2 Aug 28, 2020 5:08 pm

Expat
Active

Re: RACISM IS ALIVE AND WELL IN AMERICA BUT

Dude, you is a lost cause, you dont even know you are an AmericaN... LoL.

#3 Aug 28, 2020 7:19 pm

houston
Active

If that was meant to be funny, I fail to see the humour.

#4 Aug 28, 2020 10:16 pm

Expat
Active

It wasn't directed at you, and if you don't get it.... poor you.

#5 Aug 28, 2020 11:04 pm

houston
Active

Yes, not directed at me and yes, I did get it.
Not funny!

#6 Aug 29, 2020 9:28 am

Expat
Active

Obviously you bloody well didn't.

This is now twice you have tried to put your racially biased shackles on what I have written in jest to Slice. Someone I know physically, and quite independantly of Talkshop.

You have a racial burr up your arse, and you need to keep it to yourself.

Slice made a typo he left the NNNNNNNN of the word American. Do you get it now?

Maybe you shouldn't read my posts they are obviously too complicated for you.

#7 Aug 29, 2020 4:00 pm

Slice
Active

houston wrote:

If that was meant to be funny, I fail to see the humour.

houston, you remember when you were younger, and yu and your friends use to go never vex?  Expat and I will argue on here, but in real life, we are PADNAHS.

I honestly do not think that Expat and I ever saw each other personally and not argue about America, verses England.  That is why ah called him out.

Being in Grenada, I get to  lime  with Grenadians that reside in Canada and ah few in England.  We usually compare stories, and yep ah defend America all the time.  At the end ah always say, she is not without fault, but she does her best.

houston,doh come in here and stop me Julie Mangoes supplies please.

#8 Aug 30, 2020 7:15 pm

houston
Active

I am sorry once again for my misinterpretation. Maybe just me but I find it difficult to understand anything I read, hear and see these days.
Expat is correct, I had no business sticking my nose where it didn't belong.
Don't worry about your mango supply, worry about your Baltimore Orioles who just gave it up in the 9th.

#9 Aug 31, 2020 12:40 pm

Slice
Active

houston wrote:

I am sorry once again for my misinterpretation. Maybe just me but I find it difficult to understand anything I read, hear and see these days.
Expat is correct, I had no business sticking my nose where it didn't belong.
Don't worry about your mango supply, worry about your Baltimore Orioles who just gave it up in the 9th.

SHUT UP.  You guys swept us twice.  Kinda interest, they were doing so well, that they started  talking playoffs.  There is some good new also, you guys ent going ah place fast.

Look CPL is alive and well, and come another two weeks is the NFL.  Me ent looking at the Orioles no more ah done with them.

Board footer