You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Aug 28, 2020 10:10 pm

Expat
Active

If you watch anything watch this.... to the end.

It takes a minute to start, a bit like GIS, and the first couple of minutes can be passed over, but after that.... hold onto your seat, and definitely the last part will blow you away. Tell me if it's all Bullcrap then.

The latest and the episode I am talking about is marked Covid19: fact checking and flip flopping.

https://thehighwire.com/watch/

#2 Aug 29, 2020 4:11 pm

Slice
Active

Re: If you watch anything watch this.... to the end.

WOAH! it is amazing the influence  the American president has around the entire world.  Now ah doh now how to take this, so ah go ask ah stupid question, are all these folks far right?.  It kinda blows my mind, but it is what it is.

I guess they are saying all these folks did not die from COVID.

#3 Aug 29, 2020 5:24 pm

Expat
Active

Re: If you watch anything watch this.... to the end.

Politics has nothing to do with it, The guy is actually left opf centre, but he is trying to be an unbiased investigative journalist, so doesn't just put on people he agree's with unlike CNN or Fox, but as for agreeing with Trump, it is only on the specifics, nothing esle.

Board footer