You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Sep 04, 2020 9:00 am

Slice
Active

REPUBLICANS ON THIS FORUM, WHO SPENT TIME IN THE MILITARY HAVE AN

OBLIGATION TO SPEAK OUT AGINST THIS PRESIDENT.

I know you guys are not a fan of this president, but it seems you guys take pride in your service in the military.  How on earth could you let this president get away, with his feeling of the military?

One of you once told me, when you are watching tv and see a tank being destroyed, you just see the destruction, I look for ways to make sure that do not happen again.

Now I know you all saw or read the article in The Atlanic.  Well maybe just maybe, you guys was looking at FOX and did not see it.  FOX might not carry that story.  i must admit I did not look at FOX this morning; that Atlantic story got my full attention all morning.  Mind you it was dealt with last night on MSNBC, Rachael Maddow covered it first.  It was breaking news on her show.

Please Republican on this forum, could you comment on your president hating  all service men?

#2 Sep 04, 2020 9:31 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: REPUBLICANS ON THIS FORUM, WHO SPENT TIME IN THE MILITARY HAVE AN

Mt. Rich Posse is the only person on this forum who ever supported Trump and he is in Canada.  At least he is the only one I remember.

I don't think I have posted a single word of defense or support of Trump,

#3 Sep 04, 2020 12:28 pm

Slice
Active

Really was not meant for you, but you can still give your feeling. I think you have made your feeling very clear here.  Me PADNAH in Florida is the one ah waiting on.  He breaths military.

#4 Sep 04, 2020 2:54 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

WH man is no Trump supporter.

#5 Sep 04, 2020 6:44 pm

Expat
Active

For a man to stand next to one of his most senior military officials/advisers (sorry I can't remember the name) at the graveside of that persons son, and say " I don't get what they get out of it".... kind blows my mind.... on so many levels.

#6 Sep 07, 2020 10:31 am

Dancer
Active

Slice my favorite misinformed talk shopper  , Our Libertarian  / Repub from Iowa  is a real American .  Americans  don't say squat about their president 'good or bad' ( except Obama).
That is why the Iowa  man brings  a sort of middle America most times  to the forum .
BTW  - Trump has stepped into it so many time before  ....'  with no change '
Still  ,  stepping on the 'sacred cow'  the MILITARY  , might be a step too far.

Board footer