You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Sep 06, 2020 4:07 pm

New Historian
Active

Ding-dong the bitch is dead

Phyllis Coard died today. This is the same one who was supposed to be dead decades ago. Her friends in the NDC let her out of jail about 12 years ago, on the grounds that she had "incurable cancer" and was on death's door. Well that was a long door.

Bitch shoulda dead long time. At the end of a rope.

#2 Sep 06, 2020 4:30 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: Ding-dong the bitch is dead

Correction: it was the NNP freed her, in 2000.

#3 Sep 06, 2020 6:37 pm

gripe
Active

NH, that's a very strong reaction. "Let it be," as they say.

#4 Sep 06, 2020 7:30 pm

New Historian
Active

Yes it's strong, that's how I feel about what those people did. Grenada's darkest hour, when cousin killed cousin, when the leaders let their dogs of war loose on the people. They say you shouldn't speak ill of the dead - really? So you shouldn't speak ill of Hitler? Stalin? History will judge her, in case god doesn't.

#5 Sep 06, 2020 7:39 pm

gripe
Active

You came around to my thinking: let "history" and God be the judges (of us all).

#6 Sep 06, 2020 8:19 pm

New Historian
Active

Well this "History" is judging.

#7 Sep 07, 2020 12:22 am

gripe
Active

Understood . . .

#8 Sep 07, 2020 7:20 am

Slice
Active

New Historian wrote:

Correction: it was the NNP freed her, in 2000.

Was about to say, way you get that from.

#9 Sep 07, 2020 7:25 am

Slice
Active

New Historian wrote:

Yes it's strong, that's how I feel about what those people did. Grenada's darkest hour, when cousin killed cousin, when the leaders let their dogs of war loose on the people. They say you shouldn't speak ill of the dead - really? So you shouldn't speak ill of Hitler? Stalin? History will judge her, in case god doesn't.

Well we both feel the same way, but for different reasons.  I hate she and her husband for what they did to the revo.  They were ah bunch of criminals and almost Trump like, they only thought about what is in for them.  That woman is Satan in the flesh. Jamaican MOTHERF%$ker.

#10 Sep 07, 2020 1:16 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Many Grenadians, I am sure, are anxious for her husband to join her.

Board footer