You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#21 Sep 08, 2020 9:41 pm

Expat
Active

Re: Health figures from a "healthy nation"

Denial is not always a river in Egypt NH.

#22 Sep 08, 2020 9:44 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Iowa is doused in Roundup.   If it was dangerous, we'd all be dead.

#23 Sep 08, 2020 10:08 pm

New Historian
Active

#24 Sep 08, 2020 10:18 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

There is money to be made in suing over everything.  Again, everybody in Iowa is in the stuff all the time.  We'd all be dead if it was as deadly as they claim.

#25 Sep 09, 2020 9:06 pm

Expat
Active

Slowly slowly killey monkey.

By the time the penny drops it will be too late.

They had class actions that have forked out around 10 billion I think it was. These are cast iron cases. There are thousands of others where it would be reasonable to think that is how they got the Cancer they have, but other reasons could be a source of a challence, but Pancreatic Cancer with a number of solid cases is what they hit them with.

Probably through poor protection hundreds of thousands are affected in 3rd World countries.

But then even in the US, when it was first advertised it was a safe safe product.

You don't pay out 10 Billion on a safe product. What ever way you try to duck it.

Just like your stink GMO many countries are or have banned it.

#26 Sep 09, 2020 9:34 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Expat wrote:

You don't pay out 10 Billion on a safe product.

Where did you ever get a silly notion like that?  Of course you can.

#27 Sep 09, 2020 10:07 pm

Expat
Active

So the legal system in America is a full of cretinus neanderthals then.  OK.

#28 Sep 10, 2020 8:11 am

Real Distwalker
Active

For sure.  You can dump hot coffee on your lap and win tens of millions from the company that sold you the coffee.  It is retarded.

#29 Sep 10, 2020 9:07 am

Expat
Active

Can't argue with that example, but to deside that the courts are totally disfunctional when there would have been how ever many experts on both sides, and weeks in court thrashing it out is folly.

#30 Sep 10, 2020 9:37 am

Slice
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

You guys wish you had my quality of life. smile

Now RD, this is where you me and you head in different directions.  I love ah byunch ah stuff about America, but as far as ah healthy life, ah doh know about that.  America is the land of oppurnities, but it kinda stops right there.  You can get what you want outs America, but it is ah struggle.

I think another shocked to me, is the number of folks, who claim they love America, but are supporters of Trump.  This ah doh get, how can you not be ah racist and support Trump?  How can you be ah christian and support Trump?

It is shocking the amount of racist that resides in America.  I honestly thought the number was about 5%.

Board footer