You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Sep 10, 2020 10:55 am

New Historian
Active

A Bridge Too Far (in Grenada)

My mate Leon has added his voice to the fight to save Grenada from Chinese domination with their awful, unviable future white elephants in the making. There's a long history of failure - and fraud. Wake up people.

https://www.nowgrenada.com/2020/09/a-br … qY6bAwECwQ

#2 Sep 10, 2020 11:39 am

Slice
Active

Re: A Bridge Too Far (in Grenada)

Someone on this forum send me something, to sign ah petition, I sign it, but did not donate, Need to buy ah special card to donate to this worthy cause and ah also need to make sure it came from Expat.

I am not saying doh fight, but ah really think it is ah lost cause.  No matter who ah talk to in Grenada, they are supporting this madness.  i do not think they understand, what is at stake here.  It makes so mad that Grenadians are so DOTISH.  They are supporting Keith blindly.

Ah wish Bill Gates, will give 10% of the population computers and free internet.  God ah wish ah had monies, that will be my  project.

Board footer