You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Sep 10, 2020 11:05 am

Dancer
Active

CPL cricket final Friday.

Some of the most  fractured batting  one was forced to watch  by players   that  , call  themselves  , pro  or  semi pro cricketers. Coming to and end . "  what a joke ' Where are our cricketers . This is  so  very sad   ,  lol . A friend of my said  " Dancer , there is just no cream ...lol "
  What a waste of time  ,  over the series  .......

Yesterday ... 2  semi final matches  ::: CPL  20/20

1 .... Guyana  Amazon Warriors crash for 55 ;  St Lucia Zouks reach final.
2 ..... Trinidad Knight Riders demolish Jamaica Tallawahs .
Batting 1st Tallawahs 107 for 7
Trini Knight Riders 111 for 1 .... winning.

So Tomorrow :: Trini KnightRiders  Vs  St Lucia Zouks.
.-
___--  " lol "  I still watch the cricket ..  doh

#2 Sep 10, 2020 11:22 am

Slice
Active

Re: CPL cricket final Friday.

Wait, were we watching the same games?  I think it was so much fun.  How can you watch these performances and say something different.  There were a number of rookies and to me their performances was truly incredibable.  The only type of games that are boring to me is Test Cricket.  Love it love it.

You see that is the only game ah truly love.

Started out as scorer, then played the game. Was a Slow- medium bowler and batted at number five.  They quickly realize i was not that good ah player, then started touring with the team as an umpire.  So Cricket is in me blood.

Would give anything to say Michael Holding bowl in this one Test match in Jamaica, I think it was against England, when he had them afraid to come to the crease.  Also Sir Gary Sobers hitting 6 sixes in one over.  Doh remember what CPL game ah was watching, the batsman  had ah hatrick with sixes.  You call that boring?  SHITE! you mad.

Last edited by Slice (Sep 10, 2020 11:32 am)

#3 Sep 10, 2020 12:08 pm

New Historian
Active

Dancer wrote:

Some of the most  fractured batting  one was forced to watch  by players   that  , call  themselves  , pro  or  semi pro cricketers. Coming to and end . "  what a joke ' Where are our cricketers . This is  so  very sad   ,  lol . A friend of my said  " Dancer , there is just no cream ...lol "

.-

I hate to tell ya, but the CPL final is today - in fact now! Zouks score 153, KR opening their innings now

#4 Sep 10, 2020 12:13 pm

Dancer
Active

Jet lag , jet lag .. or something ...... Thanks. lol.
1/2 a loaf is better  than ,   tomorrow's video.

#5 Sep 10, 2020 12:29 pm

New Historian
Active

Jet lag? Where you jettin' to? Keep yu arse at home oui! smile

#6 Sep 11, 2020 8:22 am

Dancer
Active

After spending about 8 months SOLID  from the North , after tons of years ...   acclimatization is a fact.
  eg .... I  woke up this morning and turned the other way looking for the bathroom.
sad. lol.

#7 Sep 12, 2020 9:08 am

Slice
Active

New Historian wrote:
Dancer wrote:

.-

I hate to tell ya, but the CPL final is today - in fact now! Zouks score 153, KR opening their innings now

Amazon lost four wickets for no runs.  That was the very said day, Dancer say CPL is boring.  Spiceman was brilliant behind the stumps.

Yesterday I watch it again.  I was stunned. Four wickets for no runs, WOW!

#8 Sep 12, 2020 9:15 am

New Historian
Active

Yeah man the CPL is the bomb, great spectator fun! I'v e been to CPL games in Bim, Trini and Jamaica, all of them great fun.

#9 Sep 12, 2020 10:02 am

Dancer
Active

Ok , Ok . The CPL  Ok.
" I was looking at the finer points of the game  . lol .   Eg  , batting .
20/20 Supposed to be exciting , yeah, yeah , hit de ball . "
.... but what do we have .... 55 all out ;  Tridents at one time  27 for 8 .... Pleeesse !! !
Exciting some say .....  " but all I have to say , this is not road cricket boys "
We pay to see some performance.  " thats all !.

Board footer