You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Sep 11, 2020 8:50 am

Dancer
Active

Transgender Black Marxists seek to overthrow U.S. Michele. Bachman

Michele Bachman  a former member of Congress from  Minnesota and a vocal Trump supporter , made a series of bizarre remarks  in a lengthy television interview.
> There are transgender marxists  - transgender black marxists - who are seeking to overthrow the U S  and the dissolution of the traditional family.
..  She was being interview  on the Victory Channel , Televangelist Kenneth Copeland's Rt Wing Christian Network , while discussing BLM and other anti-racism protests  taking place around the country.
Bachman  a long time controversial figure , propagated various pieces of misinformation .
.. George Floyd  died in police custody , "killed himself with an overdose"
.. BLM a communist takeover
.. Joe Biden could precipitate  a Communist revo.
Bachman  who said  , she is a member of President Trump """ Faith Advisory Group """"  and on a recent visit to the White House the Hol Spirit spoke to her as protests were about to erupt in Washington and said to her " time to leave. "

#2 Sep 12, 2020 9:02 am

Slice
Active

Re: Transgender Black Marxists seek to overthrow U.S. Michele. Bachman

Wait did you steal this from NH Facebook page.  Strange both ah allyu saying the same thing.  You on here and NH on FB.

#3 Sep 12, 2020 10:18 am

Dancer
Active

Slice , when I posted ,  I had you in mind.    I wanted to hear  from you about  Michele Bachman  and her views  .   Heard of  QAnon ?  Don't Join.  ....
There is only one  Dancer.
What's FB btw. lol.

What did it say Slice  , talk , my man . post . de FB thing.

#4 Sep 12, 2020 6:39 pm

Slice
Active

This woman has always been nutty.  Not ah ting she would say, would surprise me.  RD did like her, ask him for comments.

Dancer what kinda Jamaican you are? You ent post Toot Hibbard, the original Toots and the Maytails have died from COVID.  Was listening to them all day today.

#5 Sep 13, 2020 1:23 pm

Dancer
Active

You  mean  ,,,,, RD gets Q-drops  from her  .   ---   No !!!!!

' this is alarming ' on par with Covid 19.

Slice ..... "be careful , don't listen to Fox News anymore."

Board footer