You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Sep 15, 2020 11:58 pm

Expat
Active

RD, I really think you should see this clip

A short part of it is disturbing, and you may not feel up to it, I understand. However it is an interview with an eminently qualified research scientist and as a person who strongly advocates pro life, you may want to hear some facts regarding some, not all, but some of the vaccines and how they are made. Although it did make me curl up inside at one point, the over all information in this interview is more than worthy of the 2 minutes of ghulishness. I was so taken up with all the insights into DNA fragmentation etc that I just had to watch the whole thing.

Its on instagram

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CBeFV7lHfss/

Roughly the first 2 minutes are dead time as the persons out of camera, and then it has to be set up, but after that riveting.

#2 Sep 16, 2020 9:21 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: RD, I really think you should see this clip

Using the bodies of butchered unborn for any purpose is a heinous evil because killing the unborn is a heinous evil.

#3 Sep 16, 2020 12:26 pm

Expat
Active

Kinda crazy the animal rights lobby saved animals from being utilized, while live born 32 week old aborted babies are chopped up without aneasthetic as an alternative.

Still more crazy when using chicken or qual eggs is less problematic, and better yet apparently insect cells have no crossing point to create issues.

#4 Sep 16, 2020 2:25 pm

Dancer
Active

I would just like to remind   ...

" What's wrong with fetal rights " / American civil Liberty union .

****   A pregnant woman and her fetus should never be regarded as separate : They have tried to build support for the notion that the fetus has legal rights .....

...and it continues.

#5 Sep 16, 2020 6:58 pm

Expat
Active

I think the key point apart from those being VERY late stage abortions.... well past the 22 week viable stage, is the removal of the beating heart without aneathsetic on a baby that can only be considered as being alive .... It was a person in it's own right and was murdered in a cruel way.

Last edited by Expat (Sep 16, 2020 6:59 pm)

#6 Sep 17, 2020 7:38 am

Slice
Active

All I am going to argue is the source.  That Kennedy is way out there and is known for his very far, far left leaning views, ah lover of Castro and the leader of Venezuela who died and also the one that is power now.

i would take this with five grains of salt.

#7 Sep 17, 2020 9:34 am

Expat
Active

Connect the dots, don't let bias get in the way of thinking. Thats no different to being a hard line Trump supporter simply because you sucked up his BS during the first election.

He is not the source, he is the interviewer. Yes he has his agenda, but if you watched the interview the interviewee was knowledgeable, on the subject, super intelligent, had an amazing memory for all the various parts of these viruses, etc, could explain the way they function, and explained the dangers of one type of product over another, the history of the scientific understandings all off the top of her head, and the most impotant part in humanitarian terms how the cells used for research are harvested, which is horrific. How can you blithly take a few grains of salt when hearing a living live birth pre-term baby well past the time when people who WANT their children have them delivered and kept alive, had it's heart ripped out while it is still beating... Whether the baby is still alive for the harvesting of brain cells when they go in through the face I can't figure, but basically they take a probably crying infant straight out of the vagina and chop it up into little bits without a drop of aneathesia..

I was born premature, as was my Sister, she more than me. We were both around that state of development when we were born.

Take that with a grain of salt if you will.

Last edited by Expat (Sep 17, 2020 9:42 am)

#8 Sep 17, 2020 12:31 pm

Slice
Active

Expat honestly if ah believe that, then ah also believe in everything Q believes in.  I am not far right, or far right ah right down the middle.  Yes some of your stuff works, but this one ah doh believe.  There are so much crazy stuff out there ah doh know what is truth no more.

Someone tell me stuff they see on the net, ah read, ah read and ah fact check, before coming to conclusion.

#9 Sep 17, 2020 3:50 pm

Expat
Active

Well your problem with that is you, nor I have ready access to the scientific papers where we could access the information. It is out there, but we as regular citizens just don't know where to look. If you take the WTO and CDC and NIH info on face value, then I regret to say you are generally being deluded, as they have agenda's over and above the issue on hand. All the main players have their fingers in or next to the till. We have to take the information from as repuatble source as possible rather than via our own research. Up until recently I would have said CNN, BBC, and a couple of others depending on the topic. Now I am convinced they are either in the Big Pharma's pockets and can't rock the boat, or they would lose millions in advertising, or are just going along because they don't want to be the odd one out.
Take your bias head off, and listen to the qualifications of the scientist, listen to her correct Kennedy when he says she is part of the anti vax movement, Understand that while her company is working on a treatment for Covid patients she has an absolute wealth of knowledge within the industry. Knows the methodology, knows the other scientists, and knows the historical down sides of some of those projects. This is not a snake oil salesman.
Or you could go with your gut, and we know that's not a good idea   smile

Board footer