You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#11 Mar 06, 2017 12:29 pm

GMW

Re: Expat did you hear Trump say Barack Obama Hacked his server..

>>There will be consequences for this screw up.<<

I doubt it. He has the cover (up) of a republican control house, senate and pretty soon judiciary.

This is the same guy who started the movement to somehow prove Obama is not an American and a muslim. Frankly Trump can't carry Obama's dirty jock straps. And yes, he's absolutely a racist. I used to think it maybe just part of his horse and pony show.

At least Hitler didn't need the help of the Russians.

#12 Mar 06, 2017 2:18 pm

Mr C Nykal

If Obama didn't hack Trump, I would be surprised
(Alternative fact)

#13 Mar 06, 2017 5:41 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees

This is what e everybody  is asking seeing Trump's Face as seeing he is now president must  be the new world order  something very sinister is going on.  Like Mankind wants to destroy the world obviously

My grandmother was like yours she always told me  Evil  have his her followers and Good has his or her followers. Grandma never lied looking at things over the years.

#14 Mar 06, 2017 5:54 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees

Slice wrote:

Honestly, Obama had nothing to do with it. I also think right now The Donald has gone too damn far.  There will be consequences for this screw up.

That is on medes and sometime he forget to take it.

Still the Republicans continue to support him.  It blows Slice FRIGGING mind.

Haa the same Trump who say he inherited a mess how hypocritical  of him to say that as if,  Trump  says a lot of stuff Trump will become like the boy  or girl who cried wolf,  he think he knows everything.
That man is like he is being controlled by some evil  force .  I hate it when he quote bible on TV.

#15 Mar 06, 2017 6:39 pm

GMW

>>That man is like he is being controlled by some evil  force.<<

Not everyone thinks Putin and Steve Bannon is evil.

#16 Mar 07, 2017 1:54 pm

Slice

See GMW, you know, you are also responsible for the Donald? You voted Clinton Right?  Yell ah did vote for her also, but ah was stuck between two SUPER DUPPER EVILs. I choose the lesser.

#17 Mar 08, 2017 10:22 am

Slice

Mr. Obama is ah man of integrity.  That man Trump has none, ah mean zero.  RD I have never met anyone who tell lies as The Donald.  How can anyone be so damn dishonest?  If you care about America, as I know you do, you should denounce The Donald with every breath, in your body.

The man is seriously degrading the country, I know you love.  I am now convince, he won't make his four year term.  I now also think they will do something about him and make Pence the president.  Pence ent much better, but the congress can work with him.

#18 Mar 08, 2017 11:00 am

Lily

Can you tell me the difference between a sociopath a physcopath food for thought

#19 Mar 09, 2017 9:25 am

Slice

I think this is very very simple.  The president  do not have the power to do this.

Board footer