You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Sep 29, 2020 10:45 pm

Expat
Active

Was that really a presidential debate Lawd.

Biden mainly tried to keep to the terms of the debate, but was bushwhacked left right and centre, Trumps just over rode everyone including the moderator.

Biden could have been more dynamic and forceful, but with that badgering noise coming from his right he struggled to make solid statements. But had he been as vocal as Trump it would have been a shouting match.

Last edited by Expat (Sep 29, 2020 10:46 pm)

#2 Sep 29, 2020 11:01 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Was that really a presidential debate Lawd.

I didn't watch it.  I watched this instead. I felt it was a better use of my time.

https://youtu.be/Ev6UsqYX-Z4

#3 Sep 29, 2020 11:11 pm

houston
Active

Was there an adult in the room?

#4 Sep 29, 2020 11:37 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

I didn't watch it.  I watched this instead. I felt it was a better use of my time.

https://youtu.be/Ev6UsqYX-Z4

Probably the right choice.

#5 Sep 29, 2020 11:41 pm

Expat
Active

houston wrote:

Was there an adult in the room?

Well Biden was weak, but Jesus, was Trump unmanageable or what.

I suspect the VP show will be a lot more interesting.

Funny before he became the VP I thought Pence was probably OK, but he seems to have turned into a real shit since being in office. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could pee, and old men don't pee too far.

#6 Sep 30, 2020 8:49 am

Dancer
Active

So ,  what was the  Biden / Trump  show about last night.
Not much , and not surprising.
The 'entertainment ' was minimal  and ...policy ?
So I watched the early part of the 'debate'  ..... then  , I went looked at the moon. lol.
USA is confused  , shooting all over the saloon.

#7 Sep 30, 2020 11:14 am

Slice
Active

Expat wrote:

Biden mainly tried to keep to the terms of the debate, but was bushwhacked left right and centre, Trumps just over rode everyone including the moderator.

Biden could have been more dynamic and forceful, but with that badgering noise coming from his right he struggled to make solid statements. But had he been as vocal as Trump it would have been a shouting match.

You bet it was and loved every minute of it.  Ah was begging Biden to stop the interruption of Trump.  Ah saying please let him talk.  Ah doh tink Biden knows the more he let Trump talk, the more he Trump get in trouble.  As he talks he reveals who he truly is, racist, ignorance, not able to tell ah little bit of truth ARSE Hole.  Ah hated the interruption by Biden.

Iowa, Georgia, Florida and even Texas are now in play.  Again I said this before this is going the biggest  defeat after Mondale.

#8 Sep 30, 2020 12:07 pm

Expat
Active

If he lets Trump talk, he looks weak and inefective, Trump is just a steam roller talking BS.

Board footer