You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Oct 01, 2020 9:40 pm

Expat
Active

I guess I owe the talkshop yet another apology

I lost it the other evening when I came up against exactly the attempted undermining of activism I had commented on previously.

Trying to label someone, as an antivaxxer as a put down when I have stated quite categorically previously that I am not, and even during the text before, I had put down a suggested another cause of treatment actually mentioned by said person. It may not have been an actual vaccination, but it's production, and prophylactic use bears similarities. I think it showed a flexibility to learn the other party is scared of.

I will say it one last time so maybe it will get through, I AM NOT AN ANTIVAXXER. I am anti dangerous improperly tested vaccines. I am against the Chemical companies having no liability for harming people. I am against the tax payer having to pick up the tab for cases where the chemical companies have been found to be at fault and the Government pays the bill. Sure it is not my country, or my government, but does that mean you look the other way? Do you look the other way when a neighbours child is being abused?

If instead of pouring scorn from a position of ignorance if said individual actually viewed some of the streaming of videos which are not just activist ranting about Covid, and vaccines, but information couched around facts from top scientists who are not in the chemical companies pockets, practising front line doctors and nurses, published articles in illustrious medical magazines Like the Lancet and BMJ respected around the World, extracts taken from WHO, CDC, and several other Government sources around the World.

They don't just ramble on, they give you access to the data to judge for yourself, I guess it must be scary that real science is out there rather than BS that is coming out of mainstream Media. And the various actors who either do work directly or otherwise with the Big Pharma, or are assured a good job afterwards, There is so much self interest, even down to some people, doctors, scientists who are staying quiet in public simply because they do not want to lose their licenses, or funding.

So I apologise for breaking the rules of engagement, I do not apologise for getting upset, even in hindsight it was justified, and I do not need to be aggravated further so I have not and will not review the response to my outburst.

#2 Oct 02, 2020 9:58 am

Dancer
Active

Re: I guess I owe the talkshop yet another apology

Just try  to stay away from  QAnon sites.   They act on your vulnerabilities .

#3 Oct 02, 2020 7:44 pm

Expat
Active

Re: I guess I owe the talkshop yet another apology

Dancer wrote:

Just try  to stay away from  QAnon sites.   They act on your vulnerabilities .

Another Arsehole speaks.

Board footer