You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Oct 02, 2020 6:41 am

Real Distwalker
Active

#2 Oct 02, 2020 9:09 am

Expat
Active

Re: Trump has Covid-19

I don't want to see anyone dead for any reason, so we will hope it is not serious for him.

I suspect it will not be bad, as I would guess he is still taking the hydroxycloroquine combo.

#3 Oct 02, 2020 9:24 am

Real Distwalker
Active

I agree with your post.  I hope it isn't serious for him as well.  I can't say that I hope he is asymptomatic, however.  He has earned the right to feel what others have felt.

#4 Oct 02, 2020 9:35 am

Expat
Active

Valid point.

#5 Oct 02, 2020 9:54 am

Dancer
Active

What a surprise !
What a shock  !

'lack of imagination '    ......... as people begin to understand the nature of the problem.

#6 Oct 02, 2020 4:09 pm

New Historian
Active

"I don't want to see anyone dead for any reason"

People make these glib statements, but is that really true? There's some people I'd like to see dead yes, evil wicked sons of bitches who only cause pain, suffering and death on others. Not saying himself falls into this category - but he's not far off! Fukkit, if he croaks, not one tear would I shed, crocodile or other.

#7 Oct 02, 2020 4:47 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I am not superstitious but I can't help feel a bit of concern about a karmic slap-down if I wish ill on anyone.

#8 Oct 02, 2020 8:49 pm

houston
Active

What bothers me is how much influence the health of the moron has on world markets. It shouldn't be.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nSuregWhlWk

#9 Oct 02, 2020 9:20 pm

Expat
Active

The leader of ther free world dickhead or not, is the leader of the free world.

#10 Oct 02, 2020 9:35 pm

houston
Active

Sadly, you are correct.

Board footer