You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Oct 03, 2020 5:15 pm

New Historian
Active

Bye Bye Bim

Tomorrow morning we fly from Barbados home to Grenada, after a 5.5 year sojurn. And as pleasant as it's been in Bim, I for one am super stoked to be going iKhaya: HOME! I've enjoyed the work and office life, the wife life, living in the historic Garrison community, and enjoyed the monkeys (the most!) - but socially, Bim is a wasteland. Hey, can't have it all!

Been staying at the Hilton a couple of days, after they cleared us out, and posting a ton of Bye-Bye Bim pics:

Carlisle-Bay-night.jpg

Grey-dawn.jpg

Hopalong.jpg

Monkeyfam.jpg

Starling.jpg

Wind-on-water.jpg

Wind-on-water2.jpg

#2 Oct 03, 2020 7:12 pm

Expat
Active

Re: Bye Bye Bim

Judging by the way that lady was cussin you out johnny I guess you are getting out just in time... LoL.

#3 Oct 03, 2020 8:54 pm

houston
Active

Hopalong looks pretty healthy minus the foot. She has wings so no big deal. I'll bet that wee bird has more air miles than NH and gets no free trips.
Birders might be known as nerds, but nothing more interesting than following the migratory path of those winged creatures.

#4 Oct 03, 2020 10:30 pm

New Historian
Active

houston wrote:

Hopalong looks pretty healthy minus the foot. She has wings so no big deal. I'll bet that wee bird has more air miles than NH and gets no free trips.
Birders might be known as nerds, but nothing more interesting than following the migratory path of those winged creatures.

Agreed. Lately I'm becoming attuned to the different bird songs, at different times, among different breeds. Lovely.

#5 Oct 04, 2020 10:42 am

Dancer
Active

A pleasure .

Carlisle Bay at night.  .... Lord !
but , home is home .
Living in the Garrison area eh ? Near Bird Hill  ? Naughty ,naughty , naughty. Lol
Socially , that's why I should have offered you a beer.
.. My bacon sorta saved by knowing some guys from high school and their , knock, around  ...
Next time Nomad .

Board footer