You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Oct 09, 2020 9:39 am

Dancer
Active

Thanksgiving Up north .

Monday  is a  holiday ,  our Thanksgiving   , the 12th  October.

Doctors , Govt says , forget the big ' Turkey dinners' .  " Call up your family and friends , wish them  well , forget the food.  Family gatherings 10 or less.    (((((  Wedding eh ? ))))) ????

Two talking heads on their Morning Show CFCF 102   radio .

Marlene ..... " my family  ( living  outside the city )  tells me    ,,,,,  don't come for any  baked  turkey on Monday,  ' Keep in the city ,  keep covid contained.'

Trevor ........' " My family lives in another province  , so no turkey for me .  I might just drop by SUBWAY and pick up a Turkey Sandwich.

....................... wish I had some  ...no - not  Jack Iron
....................... Doorly's aged 3 year old fine rum would do .

#2 Oct 09, 2020 12:25 pm

Slice
Active

Re: Thanksgiving Up north .

Get you self ah woman or ah man, and cook together.  Subway on Turkey day?  Nah you can do better than dat.

#3 Oct 11, 2020 10:43 am

Dancer
Active

> get yourself ah woman  OR  ((   ah man,  )) and cook together <

Slice I have   had my suspicion about you  for a long time  . You bisexual ?   Had it from young ?

''''' " all that talk  -  about women   over the years    ,   is just plain 'hot air '  ....

Lucky you don't live in  WestMoreland .

#4 Oct 11, 2020 9:07 pm

Expat
Active

Dancer wrote:

> get yourself ah woman  OR  ((   ah man,  )) and cook together <

Slice I have   had my suspicion about you  for a long time  . You bisexual ?   Had it from young ?

''''' " all that talk  -  about women   over the years    ,   is just plain 'hot air '  ....

Lucky you don't live in  WestMoreland .

OOOOooowwww, you will have hurt him to the quick with that one....

Board footer