You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Oct 12, 2020 8:27 am

Slice
Active

EXPAT YOU TOLD ME TO KEEP ME ARSE IN AMERICA

So why all of ah sudden, you changing?  Read this story, that ah man broke he foot jumping out of ah window in Grenada.  He sneaked in to be with he lover and got caught.  Now the bastard is in hospital.  No visitors are breaking COVID rules.  Only STUPID ARSE Grenadian.  Why we so damn stupid?

#2 Oct 12, 2020 8:53 am

Expat
Active

Re: EXPAT YOU TOLD ME TO KEEP ME ARSE IN AMERICA

I have barely changed one iota in several weeks. I have come to understand the under current that authority is running with, the control mechanisms that are going to be implemented that will turn us back into 3rd class citizense at the whim of the power people at the top.

Even in liberal UK (UK meaning not American) they are floating covid passports. Just now if you haven't been inoculated you won't be able to travel, or get a job, or go to school. They already have the school thing in America with the existing 78 vaccinations demanded you take without freedom of choice. These bloody injected vaccines are created hypersensitivity in the immune systems as they are training the body to fight illnesses that are being introduced into the body in a way they do not naturally get in. So there is a massive rise in auto immune diseases as a result. The body fighting itself, as the vaccines deliberately make the material as similar to the host body as possible so then the body simply doesn't know what to fight, and attacks itself.

No, I think you, especially you, SHOULD keep your arse in America.

I also think the way they are changing the admission protocols are going to ensure at some point in the next few weeks we will get a rash of cases. Once that happens we goose cooked.

Simply because of the example you quote. We were under the cosh for too long when we didn't have ANY cses on the island. They should have and could have told us be careful, but there are no cases, so carry on pretty much as normal, but no, rule after rule. It was stupid, just like opening up for half a day at the beginning for shopping. Almost any idiot other than the one that authorised it should have seen the megga queues that happened before they made the order. People have got very careless, and even though our boarders have been opened people are still being very careless.

I put on my inefectual mask because it was mandated. Now there is a much greater potential to come up against a hotel worker infected by a patron I wear it as a protection feature. I am high risk for mortality, not just because of my age. Also I do not want to bring it home to my wife who is at even greater risk.

Last edited by Expat (Oct 12, 2020 9:06 am)

#3 Oct 12, 2020 11:38 am

Slice
Active

Re: EXPAT YOU TOLD ME TO KEEP ME ARSE IN AMERICA

To be totally honest, it is unavoidable, you will have cases. Sadly it probably  wont be tourist or visitors, but by Grenadians. Grenadians are not a very discipline people.  That is sad, but is so we dey.  If I am allowed to quarantine in my home house, I already made it very clear no visitors.  Stay at the gate, ah go let you in if ah feel like it.  In less than two weeks here ah come.  Mango still in season?

Board footer