You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Oct 13, 2020 11:57 pm

Expat
Active

Mandated vaccines on the cards for Covid

>>Dear Friend,

Please add your name to our new petition, Reject the Mandate.

Our Reject the Mandate campaign will galvanize the millions of Americans who are opposed to a mandated COVID vaccine before it's too late.

The Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) will share your opposition to a mandated vaccine with President Trump, Congress, members of the Media, Big Pharma, and world health leaders.

If you oppose this much-talked-about government-mandated vaccine, add your name to our petition right away, and please, forward my email to all of your friends, family and colleagues.

If you are a regular viewer of the ICAN's weekly Internet news show, TheHighwire.com, you may remember we called out Alan Dershowitz's outrageous statement that everyone should be vaccinated against Covid-19, regardless of any objections--medical, religious or freedom of conscience!

Dershowitz said, "If you refuse to be vaccinated the state has the power to literally take you to a doctor's office and plunge a needle into your arm."

The New York State Bar Association said the COVID vaccine should be mandatory for all Americans, including those who want an exemption for "religious, philosophical, or personal reasons."

In Virginia, State Health Commissioner Dr. Norman Oliver said he planned on mandating a coronavirus immunization once it's released to the public. State law in the Old Dominion gives him the authority to order immediate vaccination, "of all persons in case of an epidemic of any disease of public health importance for which a vaccine exists."

What is not addressed are concerns regarding vaccine injury.

What is not addressed are concerns regarding our Constitutional rights.

What is not addressed is the government's close relationship with the vaccine industry.

What is not addressed are the well-documented, admitted, and scientific facts that many children have been severely injured or even killed as a result of adverse vaccine reactions.

This is why I am taking this extraordinary step to galvanize thousands of citizens in an effort to Reject the Mandated COVID Vaccine.

You see...

If you believe that government has no right or authority of any kind to place parents in a situation where our government forces them to expose their children to admitted risk and risk they deem to be unacceptable;

If you believe that modern medicine only works because it was founded on the concept of doing no harm and is based on informed consent;

If you believe every individual has a fundamental and protected right to control what happens to their own bodies; and,

If you believe that parents have a fundamental right to care for their children and their family's medical care...

...then the time to act is now before it is too late!

We call on government officials to:

Reject a mandated vaccine of any kind;

Educate and promote informed consent;

Promote full disclosure of all vaccine ingredients;

Disclose financial arrangements between Big Government and Big Pharma;

Provide religious, medical, and personal exemptions;

Address and respond to the valid concerns being expressed by parents who are asking all of the right and legitimate questions.

Engaging in the politics of hate and fear is not the answer to COVID. It is not found in labeling parents raising these issues as being "crazy," "uninformed" or worse, to promote a political agenda. The answer is freedom. Freedom of inquiry, freedom of association, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, religious freedom, personal freedom. The answer is freedom.

Be Brave, Be Strong, Be Bold!

Del Bigtree, CEO

Last edited by Expat (Oct 13, 2020 11:58 pm)

#2 Oct 14, 2020 7:21 am

Slice
Active

Re: Mandated vaccines on the cards for Covid

That is an absolute reach.  These folks make the world less safe.  This is jumping the gun.  If and when a safe vaccine becomes available, I wont be the first to get it, but I will get it.  I am longing to get back some normalcy.  Wanna visit me sisters and brothers and muma.

#3 Oct 14, 2020 3:18 pm

Expat
Active

It SHOULD be your absolute right to chose a form of treatment if you so wish, after reviewing the options and believed risks, you do what ever you feel fit. I for one may tell I think it's not the best idea you have had. But for Governments to mandate you put something into your body that has been rushed at "warp speed" is akin to the experiments at tuskagee or what ever the spelling was, the uninformed use of mental patients, and servicemen over the decades, or the forced experiments under the Nazi's.

If and when. Dude, it takes YEARS to be sure there will be no repurcussions. When there is a rash of Cancers, or bowel disease in 5 years time it won't be anything to do with forced vaccination right. Even if they admit it is, you will have no recourse in law. They are exempt.

You my friend have been permiated by big mans bullshite.

Just now America is going to be getting back polio. They used to give folks polio orally, I had it that way. when I was a kid, for some wierd reason I actually remember it and the little clinic I went to, as well as the orange flavoured tonic they issued, back in the early days of the National Health Service. Then the manufactures made a bad batch which killed some people, so they went over to injection format.

There are 3 strains used. They stopped giving the live strain to Americans, and probably Europe, but continued shipping the stuff to Africa and India. Lets face it who gives a crap about Africa and India, rtight, they can always make a few more. Where because it's live it has caused actual transmission between people, and also via fecal matter. Polio is growing in these countries, and the Vaccine is giving it to them.

In America they only protect against 2 of the 3 strains, so as Travel brings the virus from the 3rd World countries they will have no protection from that strain.. Goose cooked.

Last edited by Expat (Oct 14, 2020 3:32 pm)

#4 Oct 14, 2020 3:31 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I will get the vaccine.  Between being a child of the 60s and a soldier in the US Army I have been jabbed with the things probably 50 times.  I have no fear.

#5 Oct 14, 2020 4:16 pm

Expat
Active

You have still only been jabbed 50 times the latest generation get someing like 78 times by the timje they are 18, and they are working on about 14 new ones for Adults.

Any one of those jabs may be maybe a little bad for you, but risk against result it's probably fine. Fortunately I have had no where near that number. Without suddenly getting swine flue or purple people eater disease.

The problem is the multiple injections triggering an UNNATURAL immune response creates a sensitivity which creates hypersensitivity and now we have a rash of auto immune diseases in quantities we never had in human history before now.

We are all different. our origins our ethnicity, our lifestyle all mean what affects me, may not affect you and vice versa. But how anyone can say injecting a new born baby with no one iota of an immune system with heavy metals at a higher dose than is even considered safe for adults, to provide a protection from an illness that you usually get from drug abuse and lifestyle choices, simply because adults MIGHT not go and get it is criminal... IMHO.

#6 Oct 14, 2020 5:11 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Fifty times was just a wild guess. If you include the flu shot I get every year it has to be more like 100 times.

#7 Oct 14, 2020 7:07 pm

houston
Active

I prefer the gripe approach, no showers for five years.
Build up a shield of bacteria and no covid bug will land on yuh.

#8 Oct 14, 2020 7:12 pm

Expat
Active

Damn right.

I hear after the first 3 month you stop stinking to high heaven. No way I can get away with that one. Wifeys nose is as keen or keener than a dogs. I only have to think about passing wind and she's on my tail.

#9 Oct 14, 2020 7:14 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

Fifty times was just a wild guess. If you include the flu shot I get every year it has to be more like 100 times.

Never had a flue jab in my life, and don't intend to.

#10 Oct 15, 2020 12:49 pm

Slice
Active

Expat wrote:

It SHOULD be your absolute right to chose a form of treatment if you so wish, after reviewing the options and believed risks, you do what ever you feel fit. I for one may tell I think it's not the best idea you have had. But for Governments to mandate you put something into your body that has been rushed at "warp speed" is akin to the experiments at tuskagee or what ever the spelling was, the uninformed use of mental patients, and servicemen over the decades, or the forced experiments under the Nazi's.

If and when. Dude, it takes YEARS to be sure there will be no repurcussions. When there is a rash of Cancers, or bowel disease in 5 years time it won't be anything to do with forced vaccination right. Even if they admit it is, you will have no recourse in law. They are exempt.

You my friend have been permiated by big mans bullshite.

Just now America is going to be getting back polio. They used to give folks polio orally, I had it that way. when I was a kid, for some wierd reason I actually remember it and the little clinic I went to, as well as the orange flavoured tonic they issued, back in the early days of the National Health Service. Then the manufactures made a bad batch which killed some people, so they went over to injection format.

There are 3 strains used. They stopped giving the live strain to Americans, and probably Europe, but continued shipping the stuff to Africa and India. Lets face it who gives a crap about Africa and India, rtight, they can always make a few more. Where because it's live it has caused actual transmission between people, and also via fecal matter. Polio is growing in these countries, and the Vaccine is giving it to them.

In America they only protect against 2 of the 3 strains, so as Travel brings the virus from the 3rd World countries they will have no protection from that strain.. Goose cooked.

There are only two choices, take it and do what the hell you want or doh take it and  die.

Board footer