You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Mar 07, 2017 6:36 pm

Expat
Active

So there is big tief on the Island

Yesterday me cyard get tief by the bank.

When I rang up today it's "our machine was compromised so we are replacing cards".

So be careful when you use the ATM. Watch out for bogus cameras etc.

Other than the inconvenience of getting a new card, and not being able to do a full shop yesterday as I didn't have enough spare cash I was fine.  But I guess others got ripped off.

#2 Mar 14, 2017 9:26 am

Lily
Active

Re: So there is big tief on the Island

It's worldwide people often complains about bank Cash points swallowing up cards just like any robotic machine they can get faulty.
Did you forget your PIN number ?  Perhaps too much nice sun too much vitamin S can make you bazoode. Sorry I meant Vitamin C what am I saying?  Can I hear myself ?

What can I teach you? When you knows  much more than I do  you  having lived both in UK and Spice-island for a considerable period of years, not just two weeks. I must respect that.

O dear have I considered you can teach me, how stupid of my  own Karma lol
Lol

#3 Mar 14, 2017 7:22 pm

Expat
Active

When I rang up today it's "our machine was compromised so we are replacing cards".

#4 Mar 14, 2017 7:29 pm

Slice
Active

Well if you money is still dey, you fine. Every time ah have to do any kind ah business in Grenada, using any type or card ah does worry.

Board footer