You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#11 Nov 13, 2020 2:07 pm

Dancer
Active

Re: Winter Preparations

" Getting ready for winter means having a good winter coat up north .  After running away from the last 3 winters ,  --- ' 2020  hold up  ! lol.
  .....   ' So , your cave winter proof . How about your body ?   a  winter coat. '

SO TODAY .. staring me in the face  on MSN ....  a coat  ....... I want one . Lol.

The Ad.
Ready for Winter -  THOMAS OUTWEAR - the original brand for real men.  .......

Thomas  Outwear  ANARCHIST Jacket  ....  On Sale
.. Was $254   now $127.
... Free  shipping world wide ; s , m, l , xxl , xxxl

Non toxic materials
Vegar faux leather
water proof and scratch resistant

Why choose the ANARCHIST JACKET.
...   Your benefits
* Feel confident wearing it. one of a kind show stopper , turning heads.     ... lo.
* Extremely convenient - removable hood , set up for any weather.
* No more freezing; waterproof ,  scratch resistant and abrasion proof.

JEEZ.... that ad flooded me , ah want an ANARCHIST  JACKET.
'May,May. lo.'

#12 Nov 13, 2020 4:42 pm

Slice
Active

houston wrote:
Real Distwalker wrote:

It does get old by the end of February. 

In the winter I don't have to mow the grass or tend to the garden.  There are no insects.  Sledding and skiing are fun for me.  Snow is definitely pretty on the fields around here.  If it were a month shorter, I would have no complaints at all.

Totally agree, it is a trade off.
Just wish the beauty of winter was a bit shorter.

There ent no beauty in Winter.  Summer yes, not Winter.

#13 Nov 23, 2020 11:50 am

Dancer
Active

Well we got it  - all day yesterday  . Virgin snow , lily white  , about 4 inches of it . How beautiful .lol.
Next couple of days will be over zero , bye , bye , Lily white.
sad.lol.

#14 Nov 23, 2020 5:51 pm

Slice
Active

New Historian wrote:

I'm searching for that elusive teardrop, I know it's around here, somewhere! LOL sorry man, I just soooo don't miss all that shyte!

Leh me see what ah did for most of the day.  Sat on Lasagasse beach for most of the day.  It was about 80degrees, with ah sweet tropicla breeze blowing.  The Bartenders came to the beach to serve us.  Gosh it was so very pleasant.  Not going back doh.  As we were leaving we found out, it is a quarantine hotel.  That is it for that area for now.  See Expat this is why ah want the vaccine.

#15 Nov 23, 2020 6:10 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:
New Historian wrote:

I'm searching for that elusive teardrop, I know it's around here, somewhere! LOL sorry man, I just soooo don't miss all that shyte!

Leh me see what ah did for most of the day.  Sat on Lasagasse beach for most of the day.  It was about 80degrees, with ah sweet tropicla breeze blowing.  The Bartenders came to the beach to serve us.  Gosh it was so very pleasant.  Not going back doh.  As we were leaving we found out, it is a quarantine hotel.  That is it for that area for now.  See Expat this is why ah want the vaccine.

Wot so you will just have slightly reduced symptoms, and probably a sore arm, and a feeling of malaise after you have it.... OK.

Board footer