You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Oct 29, 2020 6:04 pm

Expat
Active

Good news for Ireland and Europe

Probably for many other places to if you are not lead by your nose by the media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq3AaceihtI

#2 Nov 01, 2020 12:07 pm

Dancer
Active

Re: Good news for Ireland and Europe

Good News ???

England total lock down. !!!!!!

4 weeks.

>>>> The Caribbean has to watch this , too many want to come to the islands to escape , bringing the  Covid.
........NOt to speak of the U.S. TS's JCB . Just made it .

#3 Nov 01, 2020 9:58 pm

Expat
Active

Maybe you just read my caption rather than watching the data provided? It was a UTUBEY kinda thing, which can be suspect, but it was quaoting data sources.

The sundry Governmemts will not be happy until they have to hold out the begging bowl to China. Who currently have an economic groth rate of about 3%. That said regardless of my belief regarding the efficassy of masks, I find the casual way many people in these worse affected countries actually do not seem to shield themselves as they wander around absolutely nuts.

It is likely MOST people are going to get it eventually, and we need to reduce the pressure on the hospitals, so just keep your distance. It aint hard. Even Fauci says the vaccines are not going to stop you catching it, or spreading it. Simply reduce the condition, which for 80% ofd the population means it does nothing, as they are either immiune, or asymptomatic, so will not even know they have had it.

Fear not several countries are developing plans to keep you or more particularily geriatrics and vulnerable folk locked away... "For as long as it takes" for thie own protection. Which according to Fauci, and this is one thing I kinda believe him on, which might be another couple of years.

Last edited by Expat (Nov 01, 2020 10:05 pm)

#4 Nov 02, 2020 9:04 am

Dancer
Active

Vaccines are proceeding at a very good pace and  we should be on time to get an answer. I think it will be a positive answer, by the end of this year.    ..... ( Fauci )

#5 Nov 02, 2020 1:40 pm

Expat
Active

Dancer wrote:

Vaccines are proceeding at a very good pace and  we should be on time to get an answer. I think it will be a positive answer, by the end of this year.    ..... ( Fauci )

Yes, but not a vaccine to stop you getting the virus or transmitting it, only to reduce sysmptoms.... from the same Fauci's own mouth.  T^he same Fauci that was hand in glove with big bill for many years.  You don't think Big Bills agaenda, and everyones compliance is linked?

Board footer