You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Nov 02, 2020 5:10 pm

Expat
Active

Moderna trials are not as trouble free they would have you think

I just got a long letter about ICAN's many court cases to get free information which has been hidden from us.

They have only got about 300 odd pages of 1000 and something pages, with the rest to follow.

Two paragraphs from the letter sent to me, ther second paragraph should make your hair stand on end.

The big Pharma companies signed up to a freedom of information deal... which they are not adhering to.

Despite some people pouring scorn on ICAN's objectives they seem to be looking after you better than the regulatory bodies.

>>On October 29, 2020, ICAN received the first 332 of 1,093 pages -- the remainder of which will be produced shortly. It can be downloaded here . ICAN and its subscribers are the first people in the world, outside of NIH and Moderna, to actually see this data. We will be carefully studying all of the disclosed data but ICAN wanted to widely disseminate it immediately so that others have the opportunity to do the same.

Despite only receiving a portion of the data, what ICAN has already received provides important information for the public to know in evaluating Moderna’s vaccine. For example, the documents ICAN received reveal that approximately 70% of participants reported unsolicited adverse events, many of which are extremely concerning. <<

Get that?  Not one or two unfortunate cases, but 70% with some, and some very serious ones. Who's going to volunteer to take the first shots.  Not me matey.

#2 Nov 02, 2020 5:20 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Moderna trials are not as trouble free they would have you think

My two part shingles vaccine made me sick for a day for each.  BFD.

#3 Nov 02, 2020 7:50 pm

Expat
Active

I don't know why you didn't apply for the trials. With your teflon coat you would have breezed it.

#4 Nov 02, 2020 8:30 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Damn right I would have.

Board footer