You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Nov 09, 2020 11:26 pm

Expat
Active

India has a better grip on Covid than America

A place with horrendous cramped living condition like Am... Nah, joking, India, Rolling ghettos outside major cities, an epicenter for the Virus if ever there was one, and yet with just a bit lower than Americas infection rate they are on the down slide of infections, and very important and the reason for posting America has more than twice the Indian death rate.

How can that be... India is one of the Countries that uses the supposedly dangerous Hydrocloroquine protocal along with zinc and an antibiotic which cost about $20 for a course of treatment in America. Meaning it probably costs about $5 in India.

Maybe India is just having its first wave, who knows. But it has kept it's death rate down which considering the differences between the two countries is amazing.

#2 Nov 10, 2020 12:54 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: India has a better grip on Covid than America

Hydroxychloroquine does not benefit adults hospitalized with COVID-19
https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-re … d-covid-19

FDA cautions against use of hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine for COVID-19
https://www.fda.gov/drugs/drug-safety-a … setting-or

UK Covid-19 trial ends hydroxychloroquine study because there's no evidence the drug benefits patients
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/05/health/h … index.html

Now French, German studies say HCQ doesn’t prevent, treat Covid in primates, human lung cells
https://theprint.in/health/now-french-g … ls/466305/

#3 Nov 10, 2020 7:57 am

Expat
Active

I notice you have no ability to answer the original point that a country with infinitely poorer living conditions which must be totally stretched to the limit by the rapid rise in cases is having a much better survival rate than the most advanced country in the World.
I would suspect their death rate IS as high as it is simply because they have no where near enough clinics and hospitals to treat the people. They must have had countless bodies in the streets of the slums for a while.

You are simply trying to deflect with some mainstreem bullshite trials .

Try this one for size

https://hcqtrial.com/

For 100% the original WHO trials and the Oxford University trials were ridiculous, they used potentially fatal doses on chronically ill patients and wondered why they died. They used 2400mg of the stuff and nothing else against the normal safe dose of 400 to 600mg. It should be a combination treatment of Hydroxy, Zinc, and what ever that antibiotic is.

The trials are bloody daft. The Hydroxy DOESN't stop of kill the virus. So whats the point of that test.  It opens the pathway into the cell allowing the ZINC which is oil soluble and can't nortmally get into cells directly to enter, to stop or at least hold down the virus, and the antibiotic mops up residual infections.

Much of the crap about the drug being dangerous was in a retracted article in the Lancet, which was basically bogus. We do not normally get article retracted in the Lancet, a prestigious Journal, so that'll give you an idea.

50% of the issues with Hydroxy are becasue Trump said it was good, one of the few times he got something right, but as usual his inability to communicate in an intelligent fashion didn't serve the treatment well. Mostly the other 50% is scientists with skin in the game, and press and Governments who are owned by Big Pharma money.

I have supplied you alternative sources, who don't just make up stuff, but independantly research and unlike most of the information provided by the press and the major organisatuions actually provide the source information so you can research it yourself if you have the time and patience. But no, it's easier to swallow the mainstreem un checked information.

Bigtree was having an hours phone interview on the phone with a NYT reporter, at the outset he told her she hadn't done any research, to which she riled up and said yes I have don't say that, or words to that effect. When by the end of the interview he had brow beaten her into pulp she conceded she hadn't in fact done any research... How did he know she asked.... because you are talking rubbish was effectively the reply.

Last edited by Expat (Nov 10, 2020 8:25 am)

#4 Nov 10, 2020 11:06 am

Dancer
Active

>> Expat says ................ India has a better grip of Covid  .....  I wonder ?

India with its multitudes  and Covid  'scattered'
Made me think of THE COVID , are some people immune ? Is there something we are missing   ?

I remember thinking  after those   Indian migrant workers - at the lockdown'  had to fend for  themselves  and  get hundreds of miles home .
""  Covid  will be widespread , didn't happen. "
For me -- Covid is ongoing .

Last edited by Dancer (Nov 10, 2020 11:50 am)

#5 Nov 10, 2020 12:18 pm

Expat
Active

Dancer wrote:

>> Expat says ................ India has a better grip of Covid  .....  I wonder ?

India with its multitudes  and Covid  'scattered'
Made me think of THE COVID , are some people immune ? Is there something we are missing   ?

I remember thinking  after those   Indian migrant workers - at the lockdown'  had to fend for  themselves  and  get hundreds of miles home .
""  Covid  will be widespread , didn't happen. "
For me -- Covid is ongoing .

Are you missing the point?

With all the issues that India has had and will continue to have, they have a much lower death rate than Amerikee. My proposition is that BECAUSE of all their statistical problems they should have a much HIGHER rate of deaths. Ergo their treatment of it, using the Hydroxy protocol is being beneficial.

#6 Nov 10, 2020 1:32 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I have no confidence that we are comparing apples to apples. 

I noticed countries like the UK, the US, France, Sweden and Belgium have much higher death rates than India and, I dunno, Burkina Faso.  I suspect that has a lot more to do with the efficiency of reporting mechanisms than actual mortality rates.

#7 Nov 11, 2020 12:17 am

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

I have no confidence that we are comparing apples to apples. 

I noticed countries like the UK, the US, France, Sweden and Belgium have much higher death rates than India and, I dunno, Burkina Faso.  I suspect that has a lot more to do with the efficiency of reporting mechanisms than actual mortality rates.

That MAY be a valid point, but then at that rate we cant trust their infection rate any more than their death rate can we.

Sweden admits if FKD up in the first instance and a LOT of people in old peoples homes died in the first go round. Had they managed it better they would have been winning right across the board, and all they did was tell people to be sensible, basically. They closed nothing and just got on with life, business, school.

Exactly Europe generally is just as bad for death rates give a few percentage points as America, and they generally kicked Hydroxy into touch as soon as they were told it was dangerous in that bogus Lancet report. Plus they got on the Ventilator bandwaggon, the killing fields of Cambodia comes to mind.

If they had given up on the ventillators quicker the death rates would definitely not be so high.

In the early stages they had no clue what to do, it took a US Doctor who was sacked to raise the alarm about what the ventillators were doing to stop the carnage. Otherwise they would have kept on with the same old same old until a professor had a bright idea, God knows what the death rate would have been at that point.

I am not criticising them for the early stages, it was a learning curve, and they were doing their best.

Board footer