You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Nov 10, 2020 3:12 pm

Slice
Active

IT ENT EASY, WHEN YOU 65 INCH TV BLOW UP

Then the technician say how long you have it and ah say three years and he say, yep that is how long they are suppose to last. I look at him like he ah madman.  Then he say ah doh even know how to open the damn thing they are build never to be opened.  Then he say ah think it is the Electrical board, but you can get, but no guarantee it will be work.

This place need some professionals. My warrantee is still in effect, but Bestbuys wont send someone here to get it repaired.  What the F%%k was ah thinking when ah bought Extended warrantee?

#2 Nov 10, 2020 11:42 pm

Expat
Active

Re: IT ENT EASY, WHEN YOU 65 INCH TV BLOW UP

I neva neva neva buy a warrantee on anything. They only sell it as a money spinner. Normally the item blows up in the first 2 weeks, or it goes on for ever.

There's a place on Dusty Highway you should check out. You would have to take it to them, I think.

They sorted out the motherboard on my Laptop which the friggin ants had colonised. I did see Flat screen TV's in the office when I went there.

I had taken it apart myself, and was prepared to buy in a new board and replace it myself, but they figured it out.

Last edited by Expat (Nov 10, 2020 11:44 pm)

#3 Nov 11, 2020 7:14 am

Slice
Active

How far down dusty high way?

#4 Nov 11, 2020 8:01 am

Dancer
Active

Slice you have / had a 65 inch TV ?   
Noooooo !!!
Why ?
Jeez ?
Now you have to go back to your 14 inch Black and white .

#5 Nov 11, 2020 10:34 am

Slice
Active

Yep.

#6 Nov 11, 2020 10:44 am

Expat
Active

Just past Cool Teck on the right hand side heading towards true blue. Its a right turn in, and over on the left past the building at the front is a place with washing machines and stuff outside. The name on the outside is Gunpat. They are not in the phone book, as they seem only to use mobile phones. The owner also runs a taxi...?

So go so, go so, and not so, but so.  smile

#7 Nov 11, 2020 2:54 pm

Slice
Active

Thanks.  Will do tomorrow PLEASE THE LORD.  Carpenter ah hope finishing up today.  Tile man done and gone.

#8 Nov 11, 2020 4:40 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

Thanks.  Will do tomorrow PLEASE THE LORD.  Carpenter ah hope finishing up today.  Tile man done and gone.

Do the work yourself. None of it's hard, and it'll keep you away from trouble.  smile

#9 Nov 12, 2020 8:18 am

Slice
Active

Lord you forget ah have wifee. You tink that woman playing when work ent done right. Me ah paying to get it done.  Happy wife, hapy life.

#10 Nov 12, 2020 10:03 am

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

Lord you forget ah have wifee. You tink that woman playing when work ent done right. Me ah paying to get it done.  Happy wife, hapy life.

Yeah but it's better than paying twice. You get it done. is Fubar, but you don't know it. 3 months or years down the line it breaks or doesn't work, you have to get in another plumber/carpenter/mason/joiner.... probably all the same guy, and maybe he puts it right, or patches it up for a few weeks.

Do it yerself, and then you know its been done carefully with an intentionof it lasting.

Board footer