You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Nov 11, 2020 8:14 am

Dancer
Active

Prince Harry in the dog house.

Keeping  up with different news from the U.K.     .....  other than Covid 19.

HAVE You heard ?

> The Royal   family denies Prince Harry's request to have a wreath laid on his behalf on Remembrance day. <

What is wrong with some  guys  they say '' I am outer of here ''  but  still they  want to loiter.
  Having  their cake and eating  it too.

Stay away Harry , that don't work.

#2 Nov 11, 2020 10:54 am

Expat
Active

Re: Prince Harry in the dog house.

Well he may have been a dipstick  letting some second hand black honey melt his brain, but he was an active duty soldier doing tours in Afghanistan,.

Maybe he felt not being a figure head, but an actual ex soldier he needed to try to respect his fallen comraids?

#3 Nov 11, 2020 12:22 pm

Dancer
Active

Bull.  He did that in the City  where he lives.
But  : ' excuse me , I beg your pardon '

"""" letting some Second Hand Black honey  """"'

What a racist , sexist thing to say
(  has nothing to do with the royal family) and it is rumored  that you are 'close'  to  some Black people.     ....  wtf.

#4 Nov 11, 2020 12:33 pm

Expat
Active

She may considered a piece of hot stuff by some... rather like Dianna before her, and are we not supposed to say brown sugar? Honey is sugar by any other name. And she is a divorcee, so definitely second hand. So if the truth offends thee, sorry for you.

What are you talking about, he did 2 tours in Afghanistan. Helmond Province and all that.

https://www.royal.uk/prince-harrys-military-career

Best not to open your mouth when you don't know what you are talking about.

Sad.

Board footer