You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Nov 16, 2020 10:38 pm

New Historian
Active

Expat already hates me for this, but here it is again!

Cast off Port Louis Marina 6:35AM Saturday, fast pleasant sail up to Carriacou, hooked onto the mooring at 1:00PM. Rest of day going bars and meeting people, in our bunks at 10:00, for the dreamiest of sleeps, I love sleeping on a boat. Unless....

Sunday I was Danny's "free first mate", on a day cruise for 7 expats living in Carriacou. Great sail, great weather, then pissing rain, then great weather again, just in time for the beach barbecue, lobster, fish, chicken all brilliant. This was at Anse La Roche, a beautiful bay only accessible by boat. Back to Hillsborough, drop off the hugely happy punters, sail back to Tyrel Bay for pizza, libations and friends.

This morning, anchor aweigh 0700 for a fast passage back to Port Louis, skirting rainclouds along the way.

Aaaahhh, refreshed! Great to be back.

Kayak-1.jpg

Kayak-2.jpg

Kayak-3.jpg

Kayak-4.jpg

Kayak-5.jpg

Kayak-6.jpg

Marina.jpg

#2 Nov 16, 2020 11:34 pm

Expat
Active

Re: Expat already hates me for this, but here it is again!

Wey de bamsee. I only hate your selfishness with the bamsee. If you just went on a likkle sail I could a forgiven you for not asking me along, but to keep that bamsee to yourself was unforgivable. Old people need some kinda stimulation just to keep breathing. You youngsters just doh understand. Now all we have to live on is memories, and a likkle bamsee jogs the memory.

#3 Nov 17, 2020 11:06 am

Dancer
Active

TWINS ?  They look like family to this  guy , a radio presenter called Dennis Johnson.  Dennis  spent some time in Gree   yrs ago apparently. lol

BUT .... 'Carib'    that's  a beer btw  .   smh

Never heard of sitting on the *Banks* of the river . 
'go for the best'  lmao.

#4 Nov 17, 2020 12:19 pm

Slice
Active

Yep that guy look just like NH, they got to be twins, from ah different father. GEEEZZZZ.

Board footer