You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Nov 21, 2020 12:05 pm

Expat
Active

The fan is still spinning...

Now 41 cases total, so plus 5. Aparently 11 active cases and 30 recovered.

Last I heard we had 36, so 41 makes plus five, but 'Now Grenada' says plus 4, so I am getting confused.

Still all in quarantine. So what we have to rely on is the people controlling the quarantine not to slip up and bring it out by accident.

Again, still plenty of people not wearing masks... Lord.  I keep saying they are inefective, but regardless, rules are rules.

Last edited by Expat (Nov 21, 2020 12:32 pm)

#2 Nov 21, 2020 1:19 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: The fan is still spinning...

"One" (i.e. you lol) can easily get "data bazodee": confused and kerfuffled by the plethora of numbers and theories on the net. I know of one number: Number of people dead from Covid in Grenada: 0.

#3 Nov 21, 2020 6:03 pm

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:

"One" (i.e. you lol) can easily get "data bazodee": confused and kerfuffled by the plethora of numbers and theories on the net. I know of one number: Number of people dead from Covid in Grenada: 0.

Silly bugger, with so few numbers it should not be possible for one to be getting a miss match. Talk about India, Russia the UK, sure but 41 in Likkle Grenada it hould not be too confusing.

#4 Nov 22, 2020 7:14 am

Slice
Active

Expat wrote:

Now 41 cases total, so plus 5. Aparently 11 active cases and 30 recovered.

Last I heard we had 36, so 41 makes plus five, but 'Now Grenada' says plus 4, so I am getting confused.

Still all in quarantine. So what we have to rely on is the people controlling the quarantine not to slip up and bring it out by accident.

Again, still plenty of people not wearing masks... Lord.  I keep saying they are inefective, but regardless, rules are rules.

How come 11 active? Maybe the last three active, the other recovered or no longer in Grenada. I like to say, Grenada had 41, 0 dead, 3 or 4 active. Grenada now has 4 cases.

#5 Nov 22, 2020 12:45 pm

Expat
Active

JHU says 30 recovered, 11 active.

WorldOmeter the same.

From Now Grenada dated the 20th  " the 4 new cases plus the 7 reported previously all in Quarantine". 7+4=11.

On the 19th 7 cases, on the 20th +4 New.  Take Dat.

Board footer