You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Mar 11, 2017 2:38 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Hi Calypso

Hello Calypso:

I haven't seen you on the forum these days.... What's going on like you old man have you under serious manners...Or one of your students giving you problems...

Just wondering...

Mt Rich Possi

#2 Mar 11, 2017 3:48 pm

Slice
Active

Re: Hi Calypso

Kaiso, is ah teacher?

#3 Mar 11, 2017 4:37 pm

Calypso
Active

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Hello Calypso:

I haven't seen you on the forum these days.... What's going on like you old man have you under serious manners...Or one of your students giving you problems...

Just wondering...
t Rich Possi

You and Slice two degrading sleazebags. You are two limp cocks in a potpie. I can hardly believe that decent women sleep with you!

#4 Mar 11, 2017 5:51 pm

Slice
Active

But wait what did I say or do?  All ah did was ask ah question.  BONJAY! LORD HAVE MERCY!  Poor Slice.

Last edited by Slice (Mar 12, 2017 8:03 am)

#5 Mar 12, 2017 2:05 am

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:

But wait that did I say or do?  All ah did was ask ah question.  BONJAY! LORD HAVE MERCY!  Poor Slice.

You have the mentality of a white male sociopath! You are oblivious about how what comes out of your mouth affects the way people view you.  You and the other blasted coon MRP have no respect for women. The things you say about them on a public forum is totally outrageous. You need to be put into your place. Grow-up and try to behave like gentlemen and not like the coarse-mouthed wretches  you really are!

#6 Mar 12, 2017 3:10 am

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Calypso wrote:
Slice wrote:

But wait that did I say or do?  All ah did was ask ah question.  BONJAY! LORD HAVE MERCY!  Poor Slice.

You have the mentality of a white male sociopath! You are oblivious about how what comes out of your mouth affects the way people view you.  You and the other blasted coon MRP have no respect for women. The things you say about them on a public forum is totally outrageous. You need to be put into your place. Grow-up and try to behave like gentlemen and not like the coarse-mouthed wretches  you really are!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now... Now.. Now.. Calypso since we were on the old Forum I knew you had a crush on Slice and I... It's pretty obvious that you are totally in love with both of us... But unfortunately Calypso  both Slice and I are already  taken... Maybe in the next life you can have one of us but for now we have to leave you with a broken heart...

Calypso I know everytime you see my post you get hot and start to sweat.. I know if you and I were together we would make great memories... Sorry I am already taken....(LOL).... I suggest you keep looking at guys with tight jeans to fulfill your fantasy... All you can do right now is dream about either me or Slice...  Remember there is an old saying the early bird catches the worm...  It's a little too late for you... (LOL)

Mt Rich Possi

#7 Mar 12, 2017 4:08 am

Calypso
Active

Mt Rich Possi wrote:
Calypso wrote:
Slice wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now... Now.. Now.. Calypso since we were on the old Forum I knew you had a crush on Slice and I... It's pretty obvious that you are totally in love with both of us... But unfortunately Calypso  both Slice and I are already  taken... Maybe in the next life you can have one of us but for now we have to leave you with a broken heart...

Calypso I know everytime you see my post you get hot and start to sweat.. I know if you and I were together we would make great memories... Sorry I am already taken....(LOL).... I suggest you keep looking at guys with tight jeans to fulfill your fantasy... All you can do right now is dream about either me or Slice...  Remember there is an old saying the early bird catches the worm...  It's a little too late for you... (LOL)

I can clearly see your attraction to Donald Trump. You are a self-centered jacka$$! Perhaps you two must have a homosexual relationship. In bed you two coons will be rubbing balls together. Those two rancid balls will rub together and explode! You and Slice should not be mixing with women. Use an inflated doll to pleasure yourself!

Mt Rich Possi

#8 Mar 12, 2017 7:51 am

Slice
Active

Ah fraid that woman.  Not me and her nah.  If ah see she coming on the High way ah breaking traffic and going the other way.  Not me and her, plus ah tink she gay anyway.

MRP, ah love women too damn much for me to disrespect them.

#9 Mar 12, 2017 8:02 am

Slice
Active

Calypso wrote:
Slice wrote:

Kaiso, Kaiso, do you tink for one minute ah care how and what other folks tink about me?  Now if ah met you, it would be different.  The Truth is you doh know Slice in real life.  The Slice you tink you know on Talkshop can be very deceiving.

Ah care what Expat tink bout me. Ah care what GMW  tink bout me.  Although ah never him, I also care what RD thinks about me.  But Kaiso ah doh give ah SHEET! wha you tink bout me.

I never met MRP, but I ent sure if ah care wha he tink bout me.  MRP and I tink along the same lines, on certain issues.  His support for the Donald have me head spinning.

#10 Mar 12, 2017 8:10 am

Slice
Active

"I can clearly see your attraction to Donald Trump. You are a self-centered jacka$$! Perhaps you two must have a homosexual relationship. In bed you two coons will be rubbing balls together. Those two rancid balls will rub together and explode! You and Slice should not be mixing with women. Use an inflated doll to pleasure yourself!"

KAISO, read your post again.  Why on earth would anyone want to sleep with you?  You are ah real JAH-MET.  Slice like ah little bit ah class.

Board footer