You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#11 Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm

Slice

Re: HOW MANY ARE GOING TO WITHDRAW?

This New format is kinda slowly growing on me.

#12 Nov 13, 2016 12:25 pm

Slice

1Luv wrote:
bamseeboy wrote:

A lot of work went into setting this up.  I hope people give it a try.

I like this feature .... no longer copy and pasting another message to continue the response

Never seen that name before who is bamseeboy?

Gosh ah beginning to love this.

#13 Nov 13, 2016 4:17 pm

Vanni

1Luv wrote:

Happy Sunday Vanni

Thank you 1Luv smile

While we're on ole talk: I'd have a lot to say about yesterday and the customs here to ... uhm ... "paint the fields" as we candidly say.

I'm having my health walk practically each day. While nature here is to cry about during this season, it's too good to feel my body moving, so I won't let myself be stopped by cold, mud, rain, possibly ice and snow, allover dull colours, and I could go on.

But this time I got stopped, only it was too late: on my way back.

What an excursion into nature! After a decent walk, looking forward to come back home fast, in this "wonderful" autumn/winter atmosphere ... we ended up trapped on our way back, overtaken by the doodoo tractor.

Initially, we had a desperate attempt to run following it while it was spraying its blessings in front of us, but very quickly we realised that we may as well end up fainting, so we brutally turned around and ran back even faster the opposite way to salvation.

We had to take a long diversion through the forest avoiding the worst of the whiff in the closeby fields. I could not manage it to take a picture of the spouting tractor, cause I had to hold my nose and run for my life! Can't forget the vision. But omama! I promised to myself and to my Mom, who was with me, that they'd never catch us again.

Mom is not in her prime, though no one would be able to guess her age, and I was grateful that she managed it to take the longer way home together with me, through a dark forest and swampy paths, where, as a bonus, I HAD to take a slip in the mud while I was blowing my nose. Hey, while I was at it ... Awesome!

It took a bit of time until I could laugh again smile

Anyone has anything nice to say about his/her weekend?

#14 Nov 13, 2016 5:24 pm

Calypso

The new face of TS is something one has to get used to. I still wish I could post my comments only to the post I'm rebuffing. Otherwise, I can work with it.

#15 Nov 13, 2016 5:36 pm

Bamseeboy

Calypso wrote:

The new face of TS is something one has to get used to. I still wish I could post my comments only to the post I'm rebuffing. Otherwise, I can work with it.

If you use the quote feature, you can address a specific person, just like I have.

#16 Nov 13, 2016 6:27 pm

Lily

Goodbye

#17 Nov 14, 2016 11:38 am

afihtan

Can we subscribe to topics or feeds?

#18 Nov 14, 2016 11:53 am

Webmaster
Administrator

You can subscribe to the topic.  Just click on the "Subscribe to this topic" link above.

#19 Nov 14, 2016 12:59 pm

StinkinToe

I like the new format,  but lease  make this responsive. I live on my phone.

Thank you

#20 Nov 14, 2016 1:04 pm

Sistren

I like the new set up.  Makes much more sense.  Good job whomever designed it.

Board footer