You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Dec 14, 2020 3:52 pm

Expat
Active

Here's one that'll make you laugh

Yep, I'm not going to talk about the CV19 vaccine.

How about some facts and figures about the illustrious flue shot.

Well I'll keep it short. Research was done in the UK and recorded in the Lancet. The almost totally inefective flue shot would cause 3970 per 10 million spontanious abortions within one day of vaccination in pregnant women according to an article in the Lancet in 2009.

Same article. Less startling per 10,000,000

21.5 cases of permanent paralysis.
5.75 cases of sudden death within 6 weeks of vaccination.
86.3 cases of blindness.

Thats a vaccine that has been around for decades, just adjusted according to what they guess is going around that year.

Imagine the figures on a completely new barely tested vaccine which may eventually impact your DNA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFrvqInWWHc

#2 Dec 14, 2020 10:35 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Here's one that'll make you laugh

Cases per 10,000,000 in the United States

- Dying in a dog attack : 84.2 cases

- Dying from bee, hornet or wasp stings: 185.2 cases

- Dying from sunstroke: 1,287.0 cases

- Dying from Covid-19: 9,090.9 cases

#3 Dec 15, 2020 8:17 am

Expat
Active

Note, I did not quote any figures for the covid vaccines. But the figure you quoted is absolute bullshite.

The figures have been skewed so badly by double entries, the changing of death certificate proceedures, the reporting of every death WITH covid, as compared to deaths OF covid. Just like in the UK, on the BBC every day they say in the last 24 hours x amount of people have been recorded as having contracted the disease... God knows how many of those are false posatives, and additionally iin the last 24 hours x amount of people died who tested posative with covid in the last 28 days.

It is an inflamatory statement that is probably at least 50% bullshite.

My Stepson who has some critical conditions for years went in and out of hospital over the last few days, at one point a chap was tested as positive in the bed next to him. They moved the guy, but fortunately my Stepson who was then tested did not get the virus, but had he, and it tipped him over the edge, they would have said he died of covid, when he could have died of those other conditions, and covid just tipped the balance.

Finally The point of that post was the 3970 SPONTAINIOUS abortions of fetus from a SAFE vaccine.

Attempting to trivialise to make yourself look clever is demeaning.

#4 Dec 15, 2020 9:59 am

Real Distwalker
Active

A) I don't doubt the Covid death numbers are inflated... maybe wildly so.

B) I didn't trivialize the case numbers you quoted in the original post. They are extremely trivial on their face.

C) I am very clever.

#5 Dec 15, 2020 6:41 pm

Expat
Active

A) you kinda avoided the only actaully important one... making the response worthless.

B) the ones you thought you could diminish were already stated by me as being less startling. ergo you achieved nothing.

C) I used to think so, but you have belittled yourself so many times in the past few years, I think your opinion is one that comes under the self praise is no praise banner.

Last edited by Expat (Dec 15, 2020 6:42 pm)

#6 Dec 16, 2020 12:07 am

Real Distwalker
Active

See, that's where you are wrong.  I am not belittling myself.  I am belittling the jackassery you insist on posting.    I am about the only one here not so bored with it that I am willing to respond.  Take what you can get.

#7 Dec 16, 2020 8:22 pm

Expat
Active

I guess we will have to agree to disagree on who is belittling what.

It is your inability to debate, expand your knowledge, and ever present need to attempt to downplay other people’s perspective that belittles you.

Over recent times you have presented almost exactly as your best buddy Mr Trump. Whose main method of dealing with issues he cannot understand is to take the piss, and undermine by cheap shots.

Actually that is not completely true. In the past you were pugnacious to the point of being obnoxious, I guess we will have to work on the premise that you have matured a little. Just a little.

People are perfectly entitled to be Covid fatigued, it is everywhere... Actually despite our recent brush here, one could almost have ignored it's existence... Maybe Sandals will have changed that. For those in foreign it was real and worrying.

If you want to swallow the nonsense the (I almost wrote Brexiteers) "Science" feeds you without question.... Something Scientists are supposed NOT to do. Then fine. Personally I will listen to both sides, and make my determinations based on mostly what is presented to me from the very same organisations that you put so much trust in. However the data that comes from them directly is processed in such a way you get poor facts.

The data I am exposed to come from the same sources but is delved deeper into the stats. Both sides cherry pick, but how on somebody's Earth you can take 11 people out of 15000, and use a formula to determine that is a 95% success rate takes some swallowing.

Considering most medical practitioners licenses depend on their certification not being withdrawn, and most scientists are dependent on grants either from the University, or often a Chemical Company even so the Numbers prepared to put their name to the Gt Barrington Declaration is 12,906 Scientists, and 38,916 medical practitioners. Who one has to presume are people with at least one degree, and in many cases several. Laugh at them if you will. Never mind the 700,000 concerned citizens.

So are most people ignoring my posts... maybe, or maybe they do not disagree with them as much as you, so feel no need to say anything?

Now lets see.

Covid is not seasonal... err yes it is  WTO wrong on that one from the get go. Places that had high flue infections the previous year had low first waves, Countries that had low flue cases got beat bad. As we keep going into the flue season most places are going to see an uptick in Covid, the lockdowns didn't change the graphs one iota.

Do we need masks... No we don't... Ooops yes we do... oh fk it, just wear a mask if it makes you feel better... Fauci on steroids.

WTO modus operandi until 2019, if the disease is at your gates, isolate, protect yourself, and maybe it will go away, if it becomes endemic, just live/die with it. Post 2019 lockdown, lockdown, lockdown. 40 plus years of common sense right out the window.

There are far more people dying because of lockdowns than because of Covid. It is criminal. That does not mean I do not think the stupidity of many citizense ignoring distancing, and not taking precautions is not equally7n stupid and criminal. Last night before pubs close... Oh lets go out get drunk, act stupid, and bring it back to the family. Madness.

Most Asian Countries have adopted the science accepted as safe Hydroxycloroquine plus plus treatment which was safe for everyone until "science" based on criminally stupid trials with lethal doses and an article that wasn’t checked which had to be withdrawn because it was bogus was printed, suddenly it was decided it wasn't. I think it was mainly because to pal Trump liked the idea.

Now they are pumping people with a virtually untested vaccine, never before been used, rushed to market, that we KNOW doesn't stop you catching anything, and they don't know if it will really reduce symptoms except in 11 people in the trial, and they do not think it will stop transmission.

And you think I am stupid?  Geeza look in the mirror.

Last edited by Expat (Dec 16, 2020 8:27 pm)

Board footer