You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Dec 19, 2020 10:46 am

New Historian
Active

Chores for Bores

Nowadays when I hear my name
It chills me to my core
‘Cos it’s sure to be my lovely wife
With yet another chore

Do the dishes, sweep the floor
Every day there’s something more
She’s on a mission, can’t stop cleaning
From end to end, the house is gleaming!

Stir the compost, wipe the table
Clean the house, as best you’re able
On it goes, never ending
Fixing things, making mending

#2 Dec 19, 2020 12:09 pm

Dancer
Active

Re: Chores for Bores

Lord !
Another man screwed. !
Damn .
Lol.

#3 Dec 19, 2020 3:51 pm

Expat
Active

Just taking a break from spraying the last car wheel, then onto the kitchen, and verandah furniture, followed by Kitchen door, Garage door repaint, and refit new wood panels, not forgetting Jet Washing St Pauls, all the while staying on top of the grass, then there's the vegetables, Chickens, dog walking etc etc. and I really mean etc etc.

I think now is the time to sell my properties, live off the proceeds, and when I kick the bucket say, I enjoyed the proceeds of my efforts, and there's nothing left.

Far better than maintaining endless sheite.

#4 Dec 19, 2020 6:21 pm

gripe
Active

NH, don't blame thy wife. My reading: It's Christmas in the air!  (But, I noticed that you are not doing the cooking or baking.)

#5 Dec 19, 2020 7:34 pm

New Historian
Active

The only reason I put it here is widey ISN'T, yuh tink ah dotish? She won't let me near the kitchen, except to do the dishes, she's a great cook and has high standards lol. Bless the old girl.

Board footer