You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Dec 30, 2020 11:10 pm

Expat
Active

Horrendous under reporting of adverse events

Not for Covid19 vaccine, that is still to come.

No for previous vaccines deemed to be safe... yeah?

>>ICAN, through its attorneys, has obtained documents from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) which evidence that the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) purposely prevented the reporting of vaccine adverse events to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS).  The documents produced show that as of early 2007, the CDC had “strong interest and enthusiastic support for” a Harvard project intended to automate the creation and submission of reports of vaccine adverse events to VAERS.  The CDC explained that this effort to automate VAERS reporting “will constitute an important, exciting, and long-awaited advance in the field of vaccine safety.”  HHS even provided $1 million in funding to Harvard researchers for this project who then created the system and tracked adverse vaccine events from 2007 to 2010. The researchers identified 35,570 reportable reactions in just 376,452 vaccine recipients (9.4%)!  They also determined that “fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported.” <<

Can you imageine if fewer than 1% of adverse affects are reported how many there really are?

You know the ones where children are turned from bright active kids to zombies sitting in a wheel chair with that sickening distorted grin on their face, and muscle spasmed hands.  Yep vaccines are safe.... NOT.

They should be, and probably can be, but the thousands of events unreported, and the CDC's unfettered desire to compulsory vaccinate everyone is basically wicked.

Yes we know RD, you've never even had a sore arm after an injection, but stop thinking just about you for once. I can say the same thing about me I am glad to say. Being older I have not had many of the latest vaccines, so apart froma red injection site for the BCG I think it was, as far as I know I have had no adverse reactions. But we are all different, what affects me doesn't affect you and vice versa, and just because we were fine doesn't mean that 300 or 3000 kids a year won't be damaged for life. With absolutely no liability from the pharmacuetical companies.

Last edited by Expat (Dec 30, 2020 11:11 pm)

Board footer