You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Dec 31, 2020 10:12 am

New Historian
Active

People say I'm against the cruise ship industry...

#2 Dec 31, 2020 11:16 am

Expat
Active

Re: People say I'm against the cruise ship industry...

Bang Bang Bang, there goes that drum again... LoL.

If only that anonymous writer would share his drum beating in Grenada, instead of galvanising those JA's.

I think there should be a news syndication.

If only we knew who the writer was....

#3 Dec 31, 2020 11:29 am

New Historian
Active

Oh I dunno, I have a feeling that mystery writer has tossed a few bomblets in Grenada's direction:

https://www.nowgrenada.com/2020/08/gren … the-goose/

Why, he's even been known to cause a certain govamen ministah to lose his rag and storm off in a huff, live on air!

https://www.facebook.com/thebubbreport/ … 6790412828

Yeah boy, dah mystery writer does love tuh cause real bacchanal oui.

#4 Dec 31, 2020 2:31 pm

Expat
Active

Considering his interest in things nautical, I think a tradition should be meated out. A good old fashioned keel hauling.

#5 Dec 31, 2020 3:55 pm

New Historian
Active

Ole pirate-dem.

#6 Jan 01, 2021 8:58 am

Slice
Active

Expat wrote:

If only that anonymous writer would share his drum beating in Grenada, instead of galvanising those JA's.

Grenada is ah different beast.  Ah doh get allyu.  Allyu almost lawless.  I suggest before they tackle everything else they should tackle the amount of abandons vehicles in Grenada.  Lord ah sight, ah just refuse to believe.

In about two years everything will be back to business as usual, including the Cruise industry.  They attempted to sail right after the first wave, but was halted by Americans.

#7 Jan 01, 2021 10:05 am

Dancer
Active

> The squeeze local small businesses  <

Another  biggie NH.

The use   of  concession buses from the port  killing the local Taxi drivers and to  make matters worst , " they are using  the local Transport buses and paying pennies. LORD !
' can't get home , when you want to ..... a cruise  ship in .  ' lucky it's not raining.
SMH.

Last edited by Dancer (Jan 02, 2021 12:16 pm)

#8 Jan 01, 2021 10:29 am

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:
Expat wrote:

Grenada is ah different beast.  Ah doh get allyu.  Allyu almost lawless.  I suggest before they tackle everything else they should tackle the amount of abandons vehicles in Grenada.  Lord ah sight, ah just refuse to believe.

In about two years everything will be back to business as usual, including the Cruise industry.  They attempted to sail right after the first wave, but was halted by Americans.

Whats wrong wid you, you need glasses mate. Those weren't abondoned vehicles, they were just parked, not everyone has a garage... LoL.

Board footer