You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#11 Jan 05, 2021 11:20 am

Slice
Active

Re: Our Covid comfort blanket gone

New Historian wrote:

Wha dis ole man come down here with Covid to die for? He's coming from first world healthcare to shithole Grenada with Covid, and pre-existing conditions? He really had a death wish!

Agreed.  Here is the ting doh, it seems Grenada is their heart and soul.  Once ah Spiceman always ah Spice.  Seriously ah just doh know what it is about Grenada, that want to make us all come back.

Now ah wondering about Home Quarantine? Did he follow the rules? If he did not, there goes our Home quarantine, up in flames. A whopping 10% of Marylanders have Covid.  Really not to bad for ah Republican governor.  Hogan is on his game.

#12 Jan 05, 2021 11:26 am

Slice
Active

Re: Our Covid comfort blanket gone

Real Distwalker wrote:

I made a droll comment.  It was dark humor.  You used to be able to detect that without me spelling it out for you.

One day you must meet Expat.  In reality he is really ah gentle ole fart.  His bark is about one million time worst than his bite.  Once he believe in something doh, he wont give up.  I have never ever in my life see ah White man protect Grenada, like he does.  Expat breaths Grenada.

When he dead ah erecting ah statue right in Red Gate in his honor.

Last edited by Slice (Jan 05, 2021 11:27 am)

Board footer