You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Jan 31, 2021 8:17 pm

Expat
Active

And they say Hydroxy doesn't work Phuh.

Back in August The Death rate in NY State was 0.17% from Covid.

In Nigeria it was 0.00004%  So, like 10,000 times less.

Why, apart from they were behind the curve in terms of infections at that time.

In Nigeria Hydroxycloroquine is an OTC drug, people take it all the time if they have a fever, because of Malaria etc.

Even today straight from the Covid Update live... where by the way we still have 5 active cases in Grenada.... all in isolation, none out in the populace.

America has..... 1,362 per million Don't feel bad RD, the UK is currently 1,559 per million. The UK's ability to cope sucks.

Nigeria has.... 8 per million. not 800, or 8000, no, 8 total per million. Nigeria beats Grenada with it's 1 imported death, because of the calculation to a million we have 9 deaths per million. How unfair is that...

The joke is back in the early 1970's there was data out there that Oxy was antiviral, and about 4 or 6 years later similar data on Ivermectin..

This is huge, never mind Covid, these drugs could have been used on God knows how many viral infections where hundreds of thousand of people have died, but it has stayed buried. Regular Doctors have no idea about this. yet the data exists, and we all know the word out there is you cannot medicate a virus.........

Fear not there is a vaccine to fit all needs around the corner, that will need a booster every year.  Bastards.

Last edited by Expat (Jan 31, 2021 8:43 pm)

#2 Jan 31, 2021 8:50 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: And they say Hydroxy doesn't work Phuh.

Expat wrote:

Pretty much all of the advanced economy nations are doing worse than pretty much of the developing world.  I think the reason is obvious.  The advanced economy nations are much, much better at recording and reporting illness and death.

#3 Feb 01, 2021 6:56 pm

Expat
Active

Re: And they say Hydroxy doesn't work Phuh.

Real Distwalker wrote:
Expat wrote:

Pretty much all of the advanced economy nations are doing worse than pretty much of the developing world.  I think the reason is obvious.  The advanced economy nations are much, much better at recording and reporting illness and death.

Hold on to that, it's all you've got. Considering India is one of the major drugs manufacturers, Regardless of their slums etc,  think they and many of the other countries like Taiwan etc, have perfectly adequate abilities to count beans.

India in particular is obsessive with records. My parents told me how tedious it was to get through the airport due to beurocrassy.

I knwo no country on Earth can hold a candle to America, obviously, but you know what, some of those countries pulled themselves out of the dark ages quite a while back.

Board footer