You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#11 Feb 04, 2021 9:07 am

Slice
Active

Re: Five foot drift outside my wife's plant room

Real Distwalker wrote:

New Historian, I tell her all the time that she buys a lot of stuff online for her plant-room that will probably result in us getting a knock on the door someday. big_smile

All those plants kept toasty by geothermal heat.

https://i.postimg.cc/ZRVwy02G/20210131-150108.jpg

WOW! impressive.  Now ah know how you guys make it through Iowa wicked winters.

#12 Feb 04, 2021 9:10 am

Slice
Active

Expat wrote:

"House Plants" are nice.

Mrs used to say... THAT is a weed... We chop that down, it is everywhere... etc.

Now I am the one chopping many of those EXPENSIVE house plants down, and whacking them with the weed eater. Cussing them for being in all the wrong places.

The other side of that story is trying to get plants that grow in temperate climates to grow here.. What is life without challenges.

I will never ever plant something ah cant eat.  House plants is ah waste of time in Grenada.  Everyone is surroundings by beautiful plants in Grenada, especially you Expat.

#13 Feb 04, 2021 12:26 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

My wife loves to collect plants.  Our house is full of them and, in summer, so is our surroundings outdoors.

#14 Feb 04, 2021 8:37 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

20210204-183355.jpg

#15 Feb 06, 2021 9:37 am

Expat
Active

I blame all those fossil fuels, if only evberyone had a geothermal heat access. eh...

PS. It seems from Toyata and Elon Musk, if the Governments insist on everyone going over to electric they will not be able to generate enough electricity to supply them. Toyota doh care, they can make any type of vehicle thats regulated on, so they are not saying this to keep petrol cars on the road.

PPS, I love to see it.... from a great distance. 10 Centigrade has me as a shivering mess with blue fingers and a lot of pain. Nope. You keep it.

Yeah, not 10 Farenheit 10 Centigrade...

Last edited by Expat (Feb 06, 2021 1:19 pm)

Board footer