You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Mar 20, 2017 9:28 am

Slice
Active

HOW MANY GRENADAINS FROM YOUR AREA ARE DOING WELL IN THE BIG WORLD?

Now I have to touch base in Grenada at least once weekly.  During that process, you get to talk to  a number of Grenadians.  One of my PADNAHs in Grenada once resided in Canada and he is always asking about folks who migrated.  Then there is another PADNAH, he seems to have all the answers.

How many Grenadians that migrated to the Big world are living progressive life's?  It seems some the folks that migrated, and we all thought, that they would do very well, are not living up to expectations.  One or two almost outcast including myself are living progressive lifes.

Now please do not judge by the wealth, but are contributing to America and are also giving back to Grenada.

Me PADNAHS in Grenada, think it is less than ah half percent, that is doing well.

One of we PADNAHS who migrated, was living outa ah Trash can in Brooklyn. (TABANCA IN HE ASS)  One came back home mad as ah bat. Two died alcohol, and one on drugs and two was sent back home because of drugs.

Now that  isjust in Vincennes, Piedmontemps and Windsor Forest.

The stories I am hearing is not very positive.  I must ask why are we not doing well?

#2 Mar 20, 2017 8:46 pm

Lily
Active

Re: HOW MANY GRENADAINS FROM YOUR AREA ARE DOING WELL IN THE BIG WORLD?

Slice wrote:

Now I have to touch base in Grenada at least once weekly.  During that process, you get to talk to  a number of Grenadians.  One of my PADNAHs in Grenada once resided in Canada and he is always asking about folks who migrated.  Then there is another PADNAH, he seems to have all the answers.

How many Grenadians that migrated to the Big world are living progressive life's?  It seems some the folks that migrated, and we all thought, that they would do very well, are not living up to expectations.  One or two almost outcast including myself are living progressive lifes.

Now please do not judge by the wealth, but are contributing to America and are also giving back to Grenada.

Me PADNAHS in Grenada, think it is less than ah half percent, that is doing well.

One of we PADNAHS who migrated, was living outa ah Trash can in Brooklyn. (TABANCA IN HE ASS)  One came back home mad as ah bat. Two died alcohol, and one on drugs and two was sent back home because of drugs.

Now that  is just in Vincennes, Piedmontemps and Windsor Forest.

The stories I am hearing is not very positive.  I must ask why are we not doing well?

Slice I don't know how you judge people but progress is not always about how rich a person is a crack head and a marijuana seller could sometimes make money selling crack and illegal drugs is this progress to be running from the law.
To be a law abiding citizen  and doing any job is also progress.

You can' just measure progress on blood money  just because a person have how much things they may acquire illegally  it's not good to jealous people perhaps you won't do what some folks do to get rich
They maybe worship the devil too, watch some rich folks attitude. They make sacrifice with people souls to

To live free and not locked up in a stinky jail  is more progress
We all go see progress when  all of our DOD is announced.

God has no race, creed or class is human beings that  create class
God is a just God I must testify to that
Progress what is progress? What is wealth?

Is what is health? Is the question

Sorry about the man eating out a garbage can maybe he got a mental problem
Life is not easy to live. His health is in question?

So what are you doing to help a man eating out a garbage can?
Why you so rich and looks like a big hypocrite instead.

You come like a those wicked red eye People  if they think a person is down they kick them then they calling others to kick them too.

The first progress is to be a Citizen of the country you living in.
Then you live just like them not much different.

You get a bit of Luck, thank God,  man hush you arse before I lose respect for you eh

#3 Mar 20, 2017 9:02 pm

Lily
Active

Slice. Life is like a food chain, if the garbage man and the scavenger don't clean the whole world stinks
The check out girl in the supermarkets could poison your food, the maid don't clean the rich man Sheat and cook their food the place will stinks and they will starve
You look around there is no security you feel unsecure, first thing goes wrong people calling security!
Everyone is important in their own way
They all doing well

#4 Mar 21, 2017 8:04 am

Slice
Active

But lily, you did not understand my post.  I know my writing is not the best, but understand what I am trying to say here. I ent kicking ah soul, when they are down.  My point was, some folks that migrated, we were expecting much more from them.

I can't never ever forget, there was one person who migrated from the Piedmontemps areas, we all thought America will be his oyster.  The man was intelligent and ah very great soccer coach.  We all thought he would excel in America.  When ah was told he was living on the street and eat outa Garbage cans, I was shocked, how can that be? (TABANCA IN HE ASS)

lily, I think this is a very serious topic and one we should have interest in.  It is very bothersome.

Sitting in ah restaurant in Grenada and I saw this guy, enjoying ah nice meal and ah saying, but ah know this guy.  then ah got bold and ask him, do I know you? He answered come on Slice, how you can't know me?  everything came flashing back once he opened his mouth.

Lily, he was one of the guys, according to the Grenadian society, that was not suppose to succeed,  but he is doing very well.

See my point, we are not rejoicing, but just facing reality.  We want to know, how some of our best minds, did not succeed in the Big World.

My uncle was one of the most intelligent person from Windsor Forest, he was just as intelligent as our local Hero George Brizan.  Now he is home not doing very well.  He is as mad as ah bat.  Do you think I am rejoicing about that?  No Lily, I want to know what the hell happen to our very intelligent folks in the Big World.

#5 Mar 21, 2017 11:57 am

Lily
Active

Slice I don't understand what Tabanca means never to old to learn?
How can you say sombody did not succeed because of Tabanca?
Does it mean bad Karma backfire?
To me eating out a garbage can look like he either lost his mind through, bipolar, or some other illness
And he needs mental help
Eating out a garbage can looks like he is alone with nobody to care about him, and put him somewhere like in a place. Where he will get food, like he prefer to eat out of a garbage can than ask those who should lend a helping hand

#6 Mar 21, 2017 1:47 pm

Slice
Active

lily, ok you must be American. Tabanca means you get ah horn and you can't handle it.  It means the person you are in love with is  having sex with someone else and you can't handle it.

Now doh get me wrong it is not ah nice thing, but if you man and you dish it out, even if you doh dish it out, you should be able to handle ah horn.

I am happily married, but in me life ah always expecting ah horn.  No trust coming from me where women are concern. Lord ah see men go completely crazy because ah horn.

Ah man bust me head back in Grenada, because he thought ah was screwing his woman.  Then after dat, he made the woman mad, and wha you tink happen?

Then there was this father, was bad as yars for he daughter.  The only time she had to herself was about 4 30am, when she had to get to cook his lunch. Then his daughter make sure she had someone in he outside kitchen when she got up to fix his lunch.  Me with woman, ah fraid them as cat.

Last edited by Slice (Mar 21, 2017 1:57 pm)

#7 Mar 21, 2017 5:32 pm

Lily
Active

Slice wrote:

lily, ok you must be American. Tabanca means you get ah horn and you can't handle it.  It means the person you are in love with is  having sex with someone else and you can't handle it.

Now doh get me wrong it is not ah nice thing, but if you man and you dish it out, even if you doh dish it out, you should be able to handle ah horn.

I am happily married, but in me life ah always expecting ah horn.  No trust coming from me where women are concern. Lord ah see men go completely crazy because ah horn.

Ah man bust me head back in Grenada, because he thought ah was screwing his woman.  Then after dat, he made the woman mad, and wha you tink happen?

Then there was this father, was bad as yars for he daughter.  The only time she had to herself was about 4 30am, when she had to get to cook his lunch. Then his daughter make sure she had someone in he outside kitchen when she got up to fix his lunch.  Me with woman, ah fraid them as cat.

No I am not American not as American as you.  Watch how I write and tell me if I am American
Men have a greater tendency to cheat than women, although they both can
You will find in those days a man go burst you head for thinking you with  his woman
Where as now the man may want a threesome lol how times has changed even in those islands.

You should expect a horn if you are worst than you are on this blog only lol
Some people are meaner  out there than on here.

So is there anything you can do to help the man?
You know some people are victims of certain circumstances  it's not their fault
It's like a child born from  outside a marriage it's not the child's fault
These man maybe was a victim of  certain circumstances.
Some people make it because family help them when they were down
Some make it by kicking ass.
Another thing that some people were thought in life  is not to mingle with nobody that can't help them
These kind of people with these mentality are snobs. Who think they are larger than life
They think they will ,not sick and die too, they think abnormal .

According to how life is you should really reach out to this fellow if he is reachable  by you.
You have nothing to lose.
If you think I will gloat about his circumstances think not.

He is your country people help him. Or advise him
Find out what can you do for him, before it's to late.
He might be one of those people who  was a guinea pig too.
Or maybe they put an African Voodoo on him by playing with his mind.

#8 Mar 21, 2017 6:51 pm

Benedict
Active

Slice wrote. Then there was this father, was bad as yars for he daughter.  The only time she had to herself was about 4 30am, when she had to get to cook his lunch. Then his daughter make sure she had someone in he outside kitchen when she got up to fix his lunch.  Me with woman, ah fraid them as cat.

Slice, which village in St Davids that happen?  I had an experience like that too. Ah hope you not exposing me business here. LOL

#9 Mar 22, 2017 7:18 am

Slice
Active

Well if you from Windsor Forest and you woman name was Ann and her father name was Stickings, (Sticking was his nickname) then it is you.

#10 Mar 22, 2017 7:33 am

Slice
Active

Lily, I am a resident of Baltimore County.  Most Grenadians I am referring to live in the Brooklyn area.  How the hell ah go help them?

Then there was this Older Grenadian, I met  when I came to Baltimore some 30 years ago.  She was ah beggar on the street, but this was a very strange situation, she was a Street lady, but was always very clean. I heard her voice one day and ask her what island she from and she said Grenada.  Needless to say I took interest in her and started visiting her area everyday, seeing how I can help.

As someone would have it, I knew her children in Grenada.  I then contacted her daughter and son, her daughter came up immediately, because she had no idea, her mother was in Baltimore, in that condition.

Here is the really strange thing, after two visits from her daughter, on the her third visit, that woman was no where to be found.  The daughter came up another three times and could never find her mother.

Her disappearance bother the SHEET OUTA me, so I always visited that area and asked what the hell could of happened to that woman?  I later learn she was actually living with a man, who was taking full advantage of her.  She was getting some kinda assistance from the government and this guy was not about to give her up.

It was a very sad situation, with her daughter.  She never saw her mother again.

That situation stuck with me forever and ever, I just could not get past, how some folks are so damn wicked.

Last edited by Slice (Mar 22, 2017 7:36 am)

Board footer