You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Mar 21, 2017 9:09 am

Slice

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, I AM THINKING AMERICA

IS NOT AS GREAT AS IT SHOULD BE.

Trump and his team are degrading this great country. Here is what really bothers me, the Republicans are defending him.  Now ah have to wonder which comes first, country or party?

Americans are now on par with Grenadian politics.

Somebody, anybody from the Republican party grow some balls and put country before party.

Merkle is not the leader of the Free World.

#2 Mar 21, 2017 9:26 am

Real Distwalker

Re: FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, I AM THINKING AMERICA

In fairness, Republicans in Congress are not supporting his claim that Obama ordered wiretapping against him.  It is really quite extraordinary that they are leaving him to twist in the wind.  In any other presidency, the president's party failing to support him would be considered a stunning development.

#3 Mar 21, 2017 9:50 am

Slice

The man is ah liar.  Still Republicans support him.  Now doh get me wrong, ah really want him to stay for at least two years.  Then we go talk about his reelection.

Grown men are not suppose to tell so much damn untruth.

The only time ah  not telling the truth is if me wife catch me with another woman.  according to me late father-law, even if she catch you, still deny it.

According to Shaggy, it wassent me.

#4 Mar 21, 2017 5:56 pm

Lily

Slice wrote:

IS NOT AS GREAT AS IT SHOULD BE.

Trump and his team are degrading this great country. Here is what really bothers me, the Republicans are defending him.  Now ah have to wonder which comes first, country or party?

Americans are now on par with Grenadian politics.

Somebody, anybody from the Republican party grow some balls and put country before party.

Merkle is not the leader of the Free World.

No where is as it should be I glad you see that times has changed, thank God you made it. It will be more difficult for the new Immigrants after you to make it when they migrate to the west, but look at places in Europe it's the same thing happening  it's worldwide
Trump is a illuminati  American, the devil have his her friend, trump want all black to leave America
You lucky you have a tiny little island to call home no matter what
This is the new world order it's no joke
The bible told you what will happen. Repent the Kingdom of god is at hand.

#5 Mar 22, 2017 9:32 am

Slice

"No where is as it should be I glad you see that times has changed, thank God you made it."

when you say ah make it, ah doh understand, how ah make it.  Every day ah struggling, every day is ah struggle.  Ok if making it mean, that I am not eating outa ah garbage can, and ah not in prison and ah not on drugs, yep if that is what make it means, yep you damn right ah make it.

ME name is not RD,  Expat or GMW (GMW the bastard in Grenada right now, living the good life) Life is ah big ole struggle for me.

Board footer