You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Feb 16, 2021 5:04 pm

Dancer
Active

ETNT HEALTH. evidence based, and fact checked - WEED

This drug can lower your blood pressure in just hours , study finds .       ........ (posted today)
According to the American Heart Association , nearly 1/2 of American adults suffer from high blood pressure.

A new study published in the European Journal of Internal Medicine , have found that medical  cannabis (weed lol )  can effectively reduce blood pressure in older adults.
--------------------
' Come on West Indies  , let the people have a smoke in peace.  ' Give the Rasta  man a little  ground medicine,  and legal cash . lol.

#2 Feb 16, 2021 5:45 pm

Expat
Active

Re: ETNT HEALTH. evidence based, and fact checked - WEED

+1

I went the legal route for trying to import CBD, which basically is from Hemp, which is Canabis related, but not canabis.

Oh no you cant bring that in.... Yet you can get hemp hair grease, hemp seeds from the supermarket, and another item someone showed me which I can't remember..

Whedn I showed the packet of hemp seeds from the supermarket to the chief chemical officer who origanlly did not seem to know what CBD was, they were surprised... but the committee said no.

So no pain relief, reduction in inflamation or mood improvement then.

Last edited by Expat (Feb 16, 2021 5:50 pm)

Board footer