You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Feb 18, 2021 11:44 am

Slice
Active

COULD IT BE THAT EXPAT IS SPREADING UNTRUTHS WITHOUT REALIZING WHAT HE

IS DOING ?   

Was watching a well educated person this morning.  I think he is one of the founders of CNBC and also MSNBC.  What he was saying is so many folks are spreading misinformation about the COVID vaccine and they do not realize what they are doing.  According to him some big companies are making major profits by spreading this misinformation. Yep he said even big pharma.

He is saying it has something to do with algorithms.  He also  said some 43 thousand companies world wide are making major profits from spreading this misguided information.  I just wonder if me PADNAH is one of them.

Ah go try and find that interview and if I can, will post it.

Offline

#2 Feb 18, 2021 12:08 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: COULD IT BE THAT EXPAT IS SPREADING UNTRUTHS WITHOUT REALIZING WHAT HE

Slice wrote:

I just wonder if me PADNAH is one of them.

Of course he is.

Offline

#3 Feb 18, 2021 12:38 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: COULD IT BE THAT EXPAT IS SPREADING UNTRUTHS WITHOUT REALIZING WHAT HE

I dunno if he's spreading truths or untruths - but he sure is spreading, never seen such a spreader lol! It's almost as if this Covid thing is a global pandemic or something. My brain is like a car engine: when it gets too hot with information overload, it just shuts down. I have a limited capacity to absorb any one thing for long, even frump: yesterday's news now, time to move on!

Offline

#4 Feb 18, 2021 10:48 pm

Expat
Active

Re: COULD IT BE THAT EXPAT IS SPREADING UNTRUTHS WITHOUT REALIZING WHAT HE

Real Distwalker wrote:
Slice wrote:

I just wonder if me PADNAH is one of them.

Of course he is.

Says the man that is too scared to see the source of the information.  Chuts man.

The level of misinformation constantly being promulgated without anything more than "Experts say". Experts that were trained in schools funded by Big Pharma, who learned their subjects via courses set up by Big Pharma. And research labs that are intrinsically linked in Universities that get ginormous grants from.... Yep Big Pharma... etc , etc.

There's a lot of coffee out there, wake up and drink some.

As I have said a LOT of times... My sources provide the context of their reasoning backed up with the links to the scientific papers, and the news reports that report on active events.

Anyone who sucks up CNN, ABC, Fox and the BBC without at least looking at alternative information to see where the balance lies after being given the opportunity to do some research frankly is either dumb, myopic, or basically an arsehole.

Absolutely, had I not eased into the various forms of alternative treatments and learned the character and perspectives of these people, I would be blindly following mainstream too. But so far, tic toc tic toc just about every statement presented way back at the beginning of things has been proven correct. The “experts” have changed their thinking, and Fauci has flip flopped more than Slice and that’s saying something.

Slice flip flops like a salmon on the beach with a grizzly taking chunks out of it. Just Sayin.

I am merely recanting a synopsis of what I have been exposed to, I would never claim to be a scientist, or an MD, I have not spent the several years required to qualify, in either speciality. But at least I have the ability to trawl through sources. My arse doesn't quiver every time I see something a bit scary. Having taken on board the info I rationalize it, compare it, question it, and then if it passes the smell test I put it in the drawer for future use.

All science is supposed to be permanently questioning, if it isn't we would grind to a halt. But at least look at the data, don't go on the hearsay of scientists who repeatedly say we believe... without anything more than an assumption, which if you actually read the DATA they provide it is often what they say. You know the old saying, don’t let assuming make an ASS out of you.

I provide the sources, the sources provide the sources, and data. WHICH IS USUALLY FROM MAINSTREAM SITES LIKE THE WHO,CDC ETC. So it's not fabrication.

As Del says, we are a NEWS channel, We provide the information from all the research we have done. we don't tell you what to think or do, we provide the information, the TRUTH for you to make your own decisions. We also provide links to all the DATA every Monday if you provide your email address.

Friggin CNN doesn't do that, nor any of the other channels, they just splurge missinformation.

Remember even Fauci stated and still states, the vaccine does not stop you getting the Covid19, it won't stop you transmitting it, it will only potentially stop you getting as ill as you might.... those that have died very soon after getting it might argue with that. So you become a asymptomatic super spreader... Great.

Already they (your authorities) are saying after the 90 days from the second jab you must wear your mask and keep your distance. WHAT IS THE POINT?

Offline

#5 Feb 19, 2021 9:41 am

Slice
Active

Re: COULD IT BE THAT EXPAT IS SPREADING UNTRUTHS WITHOUT REALIZING WHAT HE

You say ah flip flop, yes ah do. Because this thing is young, day to day or maybe just every hour to hour, we hear or learn something different. Honestly after reading all your stuff about no vaccine.  Lord ah search and ah search, and ah could not fine anything that is reputable that are saying the vaccine is not safe.

I started to wonder about your statements about a month ago. Because buy that time ah started reading about the profits that are being made by anti vaxxers.

What prompt me to post yesterday was the spoken words.  This guy have nothing to gain, by making those statements.  And yes your main source  of news is the main culprit in this scheme.  There is enough information out there to call it ah hoax, and ah scheme.

I know for a fact also this vaccine was in development  for more than ten years.  They kinda was expecting something like that to happen.

Offline

#6 Feb 19, 2021 12:34 pm

houston
Active

Re: COULD IT BE THAT EXPAT IS SPREADING UNTRUTHS WITHOUT REALIZING WHAT HE

Young Sheldon having a crisis deciding between science and philosophy.

https://youtu.be/vvE2QFgR61w

Offline

#7 Feb 19, 2021 2:16 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: COULD IT BE THAT EXPAT IS SPREADING UNTRUTHS WITHOUT REALIZING WHAT HE

I discount the health information credibility of any person who writes, types or utters the words, "big pharma".  If they capitalize it - "Big Pharma" - I discount their credibility utterly.

Offline

#8 Feb 19, 2021 4:26 pm

Expat
Active

Re: COULD IT BE THAT EXPAT IS SPREADING UNTRUTHS WITHOUT REALIZING WHAT HE

Real Distwalker wrote:

I discount the health information credibility of any person who writes, types or utters the words, "big pharma".  If they capitalize it - "Big Pharma" - I discount their credibility utterly.

Your loss, your problem going forward. Say what.

Offline

#9 Feb 19, 2021 5:09 pm

Expat
Active

Re: COULD IT BE THAT EXPAT IS SPREADING UNTRUTHS WITHOUT REALIZING WHAT HE

Slice wrote:

You say ah flip flop, yes ah do. Because this thing is young, day to day or maybe just every hour to hour, we hear or learn something different. Honestly after reading all your stuff about no vaccine.  Lord ah search and ah search, and ah could not fine anything that is reputable that are saying the vaccine is not safe.

I started to wonder about your statements about a month ago. Because buy that time ah started reading about the profits that are being made by anti vaxxers.

What prompt me to post yesterday was the spoken words.  This guy have nothing to gain, by making those statements.  And yes your main source  of news is the main culprit in this scheme.  There is enough information out there to call it ah hoax, and ah scheme.

I know for a fact also this vaccine was in development  for more than ten years.  They kinda was expecting something like that to happen.

It's been in the pipeline for around 20 years, and yet it all fell into place as an untested product in like 6 weeks. Which was roughly another 4 weeks after they had a strategy planning session at John Hopkins just in case a pandemic of a nwe variant Sars should occur. They had the game plan down pat. There are coincidences I know, but thats one hell of a coincidence.

You do realise it is NOT a recognised product, it is simply allowed for EMERGENCY use, with absolutely NO LIABILITY. You will be on your own if you have issues in 3/4/5 or more years.  It aint just whether you have a sore arm, and a small fever. Hell if that was all the risk I would queue up for it myself now.

They actually have no idea what the risk is. Like I said previously the two used in the States have a lipid profile, they can and have been shown to cross the blood brain barrier.  That AINT GOOD mate.

Do you think the statements about profits are ? misinformation? perhaps. Do you not think there is a campaign to drive any credible sources into the dirt? Just like the various tec sites are blocking any discussion... How can that be right... that is totalitarianism. stinks of China. If you don't follow the party linbe you will end up in a Gulag, and be reprogrammed like the Uega (sp).

Funny that WHatscrapp man has stopped people discussing it, there is a recording of him maybe a year ago actually saying he can understand vaccine hesitancy. It on bloody film, but he being smart was OK, but the rest of us, no, we are not allowed to think.

Yes ICAN attracts money, yes they ask for it. Why? Because they have teams of scientists around the World they are hooked into, a massive legal campaign to destroy the misinformation the likes of Cuomo et all are spreading, and to defend people who are being victimised by employers who are demanding they get vaccinated when the individual or group of workers don't want to. They are endlessly going to court and winning. Do you think if the other side was winning they wouldn't be crowing loud and proud in mainstream media... Of course they would, but they can't because they get a whoop ass every time they go to court.

ICAN is a Non Profit Organisation. That does not mean people don't get a salarie. But it aint one person, its a host of researchers, several producers, technical staff and the creation of the studios and fitting it out with the latest technology. Just because you see one guy sitting at a desk does not mean it is a bedroom youtube presentation. They actually had to develop their own stream system when facebook cut them off. Their broadcasts are viewed right around the Wold, everywhere from Australia and New Zealand to Europe, and obviously America, but lots of countriess, and now millions of viewers.

If you actually watched the bloody programs and listened to the information most of it cannot be challenged except by people that actually do not know what they are talking about.

Last edited by Expat (Feb 19, 2021 5:15 pm)

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB