You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Mar 14, 2021 10:51 am

Expat
Active

Big Brother is watching you

For those that didn't take the opportunity to look at the information from a real Vaccine expert that I provided a link to you won't be able to now.

Despite the video not being in the public domain, only on an invitation link basis the "Medical experts" (I am sneering at that) at YouTube decided it went against their missinformation policy.

Now you may not agree with me, as to the how true or accurate the information was, but please for goodness sake wake up. This is happening all the time. This is why you are literally only hearing the Official side. What ever happened to free speach, free thought, the ability to exchange views. It really is becoming a totalitarian state. No different to China.

RD used to fervently defend everyones right to say what they like whether he hated it or not and would supposedly defend to the death peoples right to say what ever it was.  Now Big Brother is totally removing alternative view points which is why the detractors on here can say where are the scientists that dissagree There are at least 50,000 of them...... THEY ARE OUT THERE.... Their voices are BLOCKED.

It is only a very few organisations that have managed to get funded from private sources that can keep trying to spread their word.

But of course our weak minded friends only see one point of view, one set of facts, and sadly do not have the ability to question dogma.

#2 Mar 14, 2021 12:14 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Big Brother is watching you

For the record, nobody has the right to be published for free on servers that are private property.  The webby deletes spam from this site just about daily.

Why did they take it down?

A) They know it is true and don't want people to have access to information that will save millions of lives. They want people to be poisoned by vaccines.

B) They know it is bullshit and are worried that people will believe it, avoid vaccines and come to harm. They want people to be safe and healthy.

#3 Mar 14, 2021 12:35 pm

New Historian
Active

So Expat tell us: WHY are all these thousands nay millions of doctors and scientists all so badly wrong on this one? What is it that the 0.0001% of the scientific community sees, that the rest don't? Is it a plot? Covid is a man-made hoax by Gates et al? Tell us.

#4 Mar 14, 2021 2:13 pm

Vanni
Active

Worked: the loudest one barking has (almost) everyone listening smile

Why would it be necessary to silence anyone if honesty would reign?

#5 Mar 15, 2021 9:29 am

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:

So Expat tell us: WHY are all these thousands nay millions of doctors and scientists all so badly wrong on this one? What is it that the 0.0001% of the scientific community sees, that the rest don't? Is it a plot? Covid is a man-made hoax by Gates et al? Tell us.

Please do no merge other peoples comments, or ideas with what I am bringing forward. There are lots of "cranks" out there who are just running with roumer(sp).

Attack me for what I say, that is fine, but don't try to undermine my message by conflating me with people who state it is a hoax etc.

There are 50,000 people who are both MD's and Scientists who have signed the GBD... why not more?  Siimple. Everyone of those people risks losing their livelyhood. Doctors ARE being struck off, Scientists ARE being defunded.

A specific example. A pediatritian with 10,000 children in his practice wrote a book suggesting NOT that children shouldn't be vaccinated, but that they should use a different schedule to stop vaccines being bunched together, AS THERE IS NO, I repeat NO research as to the effects of multiple vaccines and their adjuvents in children.

The Oregon health authority asked him to produce evidense that his schedule was safer than the CDC's... (there is no safety data from the cdc by the way) He got a statatitian type scientist to do a blind study on all his patients that were born and lived withing his practice.... thereby removing patients who might have issues that came in from elsewhere.

He published the paper which showed that unvaccinated children had a many times less incidence of many, many of the normal childhood illnesses that are experienced today.

Having asked for the evidense, and providing it, the Oregon health authority concluded he was a risk to his patients, and took away his license. So now he is yet another voice on the WWW, as a nembie his productions are a bit hard going, but he brings in a patient every program, one who undeniably was damaged by the safe and effective vaccines, and also he has been up before his board, and while 9 doctors barraged him with yes no questions that could not be answered with a yes or no, he aparently according to his lawyer acquited himself well. Time will tell.

In the mean time his patients in his practice some of whome have critical care need are being unsupervised.

So is there a reason more voices are not coming forward.  Yes FEAR of the consequenses.

While you guys mooch around in La La Land censorship, by many means, is stopping viable alternate information getting out to those who only believe what mainstreem gushes forth with.

Board footer