You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Mar 24, 2017 12:21 pm

Bamseeboy

TOP TEN POSTERS

Vanni- 53
Gripe - 55
Houston- 62
Calypso- 73
MRP- 83
Alterboy-99
New Historian- 108
Expat-207
RD- 258
Slice - 324

Dinner for  two at Spice Island Resort, if  any of the top ten, are awarded Talkshopper of the year.

#2 Mar 24, 2017 6:24 pm

Expat
Active

Re: TOP TEN POSTERS

Alterboy had better step up his prothletising if you want Grace.

#3 Mar 24, 2017 7:42 pm

Slice
Active

How the hell that Slice beat Expat and RD? ah guess RD and Expat better step up their game.

Now Expat be nice to Alterboy.  He is probably the sweets person on Talkshop.

#4 Mar 24, 2017 7:58 pm

houston
Active

Dinner for two at Spice Island Resort? Now that is worth rambling on and on for!

#5 Mar 25, 2017 1:32 am

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Bamseeboy I don't mean to be ignorant... But in all the names in the world why you have to call yourself Bamseeboy.... Are you by any chance related to JAM UP from the old forum?  Plus do you go to the annual gay pride parades?  No hard feeling Bamseeboy hope I can win the Dinner for  two at Spice Island Resort

Mt Rich Possi

#6 Mar 25, 2017 7:31 am

Slice
Active

Jamup came back to the new forum, before you; so, he is still around. Go ahead and provoke him.  Is Verbal Planass you looking for.

#7 Mar 25, 2017 8:18 am

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

How the hell that Slice beat Expat and RD? ah guess RD and Expat better step up their game.

You kno how dem priest does play.... he probably as them with the bag of sweets outside the church.

#8 Mar 26, 2017 2:40 pm

Calypso
Active

Bamseeboy wrote:

Vanni- 53
Gripe - 55
Houston- 62
Calypso- 73
MRP- 83
Alterboy-99
New Historian- 108
Expat-207
RD- 258
Slice - 324

Dinner for  two at Spice Island Resort, if  any of the top ten, are awarded Talkshopper of the year.

Slice with 324 votes, I believe. The beast is a sleazebag. What about his alter ego, MRP I guessed he got bumped off by the wayside.  Expat has far more class!

#9 Mar 26, 2017 7:56 pm

gripe
Active

I have been absent for at least 3 weeks.(The technology applied to the forum could give a more accurate absence statement.) But, getting back and being engaged in the forum is, thankfully, always available to me, and everyone else.

#10 Mar 28, 2017 6:43 am

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:

He is the epitome of perseverance!

Board footer