You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Mar 17, 2021 10:05 am

Dancer
Active

I Just Want To Know.

Covid vaccinations are happening.    ...   From Bangladesh to Gree .
But not for me . -  not yet.   
New Historian  had one.
Is he light headed , feverish , aches and pains , is he hallucinating ?
Does he have any rashes , itches ?
Does  he remember  what he did  on the  night of the   full moon ?

Or does he ?
Sleep like a baby secure in the science of modern medicine. ?

Expat might  want   to know  too.
lol

#2 Mar 17, 2021 10:39 am

New Historian
Active

Re: I Just Want To Know.

No ill effects whatever, apart from a nice sleep the afternoon. I'm absolutely normal, see.

Post-vacc.jpg

#3 Mar 18, 2021 9:43 am

Expat
Active

Time will tell, if he stays in a super safe environment like a tiny Island that is limiting potential incursions from the virus he might make it to the end of his natural days.

If he travels abroad, or intermingles with vaccine induced asymptomatic carriers his vaccine compromised immune system (theory) may well succumb, and he will be a gonner.

He is rapidly becoming an old fart, so by degrees his innate immune system will be getting weaker, even with VitC, VitD, Zinc and other healthy virus fighting compounds consumed. If he keeps his arse quiet he might go on for a very long time, if he clambers on board a yacht with people from foreign and shares a beer with them for a few days. He might be kissing his butt bye bye, and even if they "discover" the horendous mistake they "may" have made by using a prophelactic perfectly decent treratment during a pandemic which "may" be training the virus how to get around the virus making it more deadly, rather like antibiotic abuse.... HE can't take it out. Even though it may have disabled that natural immunity to Covis strains, making even a bad cold a risk. So he MAY be up the creek without a paddle.

Last edited by Expat (Mar 18, 2021 9:52 am)

#4 Mar 18, 2021 10:12 am

Dancer
Active

New Historian wrote:

No ill effects whatever, apart from a nice sleep the afternoon. I'm absolutely normal, see.

https://i.postimg.cc/rD4X55TT/Post-vacc.jpg

........ Yikes !   - thanks I think .  You mean it works like the blue pill . Increased awareness ?
Had to think of an appropriate post.
  "3 eyes , 'I don't know  ""

#5 Mar 18, 2021 10:13 am

Dancer
Active

Expat wrote:

Time will tell, if he stays in a super safe environment like a tiny Island that is limiting potential incursions from the virus he might make it to the end of his natural days.

If he travels abroad, or intermingles with vaccine induced asymptomatic carriers his vaccine compromised immune system (theory) may well succumb, and he will be a gonner.

He is rapidly becoming an old fart, so by degrees his innate immune system will be getting weaker, even with VitC, VitD, Zinc and other healthy virus fighting compounds consumed. If he keeps his arse quiet he might go on for a very long time, if he clambers on board a yacht with people from foreign and shares a beer with them for a few days. He might be kissing his butt bye bye, and even if they "discover" the horendous mistake they "may" have made by using a prophelactic perfectly decent treratment during a pandemic which "may" be training the virus how to get around the virus making it more deadly, rather like antibiotic abuse.... HE can't take it out. Even though it may have disabled that natural immunity to Covis strains, making even a bad cold a risk. So he MAY be up the creek without a paddle.

..........  LMAO.  That is funny Expat. lol.

Board footer