You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#11 Mar 18, 2021 3:58 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: I have an appointment...

Yeah, I know.  <eye roll>

In all seriousness, who are we supposed to believe?  No matter who you quote, someone will say they are part of a conspiracy to control you or kill you.

I choose to believe the broad, global consensus that agrees that the vaccines are safe.

#12 Mar 18, 2021 4:25 pm

Expat
Active

Boys, just get ready to kiss yer ass goodbye. The CDC has misrepresented just about everything under the sun in recent months, they flip flop like a fish out of water, they change historic data that is incompatable with their present position so you would never know they had a different opinion pre covid. They really are snakes in the grass. But you follow them and the other Chinese run organisation WHO if you please.

Once upon a time I believed the old statement once it's up on the WWW. it's there for ever.... Don't you believe it. Unless you captured it and downloaded it at the time you simply would not know the changes that can, and as for the CDC have made.

#13 Mar 18, 2021 7:34 pm

New Historian
Active

"Boys, just get ready to kiss yer ass goodbye."

Here you go again: the overstatement, the hyperbole, the totally ridiculous sweeping statements. So basically the world's population is gonna fall by at least a half then, correct?

#14 Mar 18, 2021 11:25 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

ant.jpg

#15 Mar 19, 2021 12:36 am

New Historian
Active

Perfect.

#16 Mar 20, 2021 8:47 pm

Expat
Active

So what the "Experts" are telling you is they know jack.  So do what we tell you.  Great piece of logic.

Board footer