You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#11 Mar 23, 2021 11:24 am

Slice
Active

Re: SO AH TAKE AH VERY DIFFERENT APPROACH TO RACE

Dancer wrote:
New Historian wrote:

YAAAAYYYYY!!! A post that's NOT about all of us "idiots" who are gonna die soon!!

Agree 100% about Black Americans, they're "more American than the Americans" lol. They don't export well and can't survive without their Mac Donalds and Popeye's. My experiences at Michigan in the seventies:

White students would at least be willing to discuss America’s behavior as the world’s dominant superpower. Blacks weren’t interested in that crap, all they cared about was their own struggle. And they all had a huge chip on their shoulder; everything was down to race. I resisted being co-opted by the minority groups. Most of the help Blacks got was in the form of cash; the University threw money at the Black student organizations. And what did they do with it? They partied!

Ist paragraph  made a little sense  .
The second one is pure 'crap'. Straight  out of sixties island thinking.
btw .... Georgia USA...  a couple of days ago   2021 , laws to suppress black voting.

But you one ent making no frigging sense now.  If you follow NH, he never denied that racism is alive and well.  Mine you is ah white man (for some reason he tink he black) DAMN we all know that, but as ah foreigner we have two kinds of racism to deal with. The black, who sees us as second class citizens, especially the men and then we have the white man.  Ah get stop by ah black COP for any traffic violation, bet you last buck he throwing the book at me. If ah get stop by ah white COP, my chances are great no violations.  See this really happened to me more than once.  Ah white COP make me park me car and took me home.  I was as drunk as ah fish, no ticket.

Lets just say ah prefer take me chances with fellow West Indians and White folks.

Last edited by Slice (Mar 23, 2021 11:30 am)

#12 Mar 23, 2021 11:32 am

Dancer
Active

Good day slice . You talking shite.

#13 Mar 23, 2021 4:27 pm

Expat
Active

So is an OLD Dancer... probably with a zimmer frame... none of yer John Travoltas now....

Board footer