You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Mar 22, 2021 3:29 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

It is done.

I got the jab.

#2 Mar 22, 2021 10:29 pm

Dancer
Active

Re: It is done.

'It is done .'
Now where have I heard that ? 
Ah yes !
Blasphemy , from a Sunday School teacher no less.
Easter on the  brain .
I got the jab.
'Sounds like a prayer .

#3 Mar 22, 2021 11:40 pm

Expat
Active

You you go do it properly it is Jab Jab......

#4 Mar 22, 2021 11:54 pm

New Historian
Active

So Expat, how long are RD and myself for this earth? A year? Two? Just give me enough sailing time.

#5 Mar 23, 2021 8:09 am

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:

So Expat, how long are RD and myself for this earth? A year? Two? Just give me enough sailing time.

Absolutely no idea, both of you are in fairly safe locations, and given the odd RTA you might make it to 120, or if they open up our most prestigious resort, and they aren’t going to do that any time soon are they? Oh yes they are and if we get a breakout with a virulent strain of the virus, you might not see another Christmas. Who knows?

It’s not catching it that is the problem as I understand it, it is how far away from the version that you have been vaccinated for that is critical. It is mutating pretty fast, so it’s in the hands of the Gods.

Last edited by Expat (Mar 23, 2021 8:14 am)

#6 Mar 23, 2021 8:24 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Expat wrote:

Absolutely no idea

That could be your catch phrase.

#7 Mar 23, 2021 8:39 am

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:
Expat wrote:

Absolutely no idea

That could be your catch phrase.

I could live with that, it makes me pretty in sync with most of the "Experts" out there, if that were not the case they would not have made so many catestrophic decisions.

My self created function has been to create awareness, I am not dictating what people do. Unlike them.

Last edited by Expat (Mar 23, 2021 8:40 am)

#8 Mar 23, 2021 9:45 am

Slice
Active

New Historian wrote:

Now there are three. WHMan also had his second.  I guess I am next. Not taking the European shite.

#9 Mar 23, 2021 4:54 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:
New Historian wrote:

Now there are three. WHMan also had his second.  I guess I am next. Not taking the European shite.

Funny, if I were to take anything, at the moment it would definitely not be a new technology such as mRNA where the main players still say they do not know anything about the long term affects, or really what it might actually do.

The Oxford, is I think similar to the J&J, I aint going to say the blood clots are not an issue, but if it was American and RD was talking about it he would instantly say that the incedence were way to low to be a concern... So as far as I am concerned you guys take it, and as you actually are, you can be the stage 4 trials. Of an emergency approved vaccination that has not been signed off as a safe vaccination. Emergency use is quite different.

Board footer