You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Mar 25, 2021 10:00 am

Dancer
Active

Captain Kirk turns 90 . Lord !

William Shatner proves he does not age as he turned 90 on March 22 and spends birthday weekend with his ex-wife .
He was on the VIEW with Woopie and the other sirens. lo.
Shatner is a Canadian.  Born in Cote Saint Luc  Montreal. Notre-Dame-de-Grace  ( NDG ) Montreal West End.
One of my first part time jobs  , while  going to school , doing some required chemistry and physics was a part time job 'folding boxes' in in a Cote Saint Luc  (Jewish pharmacy)  near where  I  lived.
** folding Boxes ** in today's   jargon in comedies movies and ting , is called a 'box boy '.
I just remembered the name of the pharmacy 'Rapoport Pharmacy NDG.

#2 Mar 25, 2021 12:55 pm

Expat
Active

Re: Captain Kirk turns 90 . Lord !

Ahh, but did you get to use a bailer...  Probably not, with flimsy old pharma boxes.

I got to compress real mens boxes at the supermarket, and tie em with steel wire.  smile

#3 Mar 25, 2021 4:12 pm

Dancer
Active

Re: Captain Kirk turns 90 . Lord !

Lol. The pharmacy had this room  where the boxes from the products were tossed . My co-box boy , can't remember his name  , would be the box smashers and tie the suckers. lol.
smh.

Board footer