You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Mar 24, 2017 6:35 pm

Expat
Active

Mean spirited

I am disappointed to say that last weekend somebody or bodies sabotaged a project I am involved in. Damaging some items at a distant location. I do not want to specify what or where.  But in all the time I have been connected to the Island, this is the first real unpleasantness I have encountered.

I suspect that it may be a person who feels what I am doing will affect their plans, but it could also be some mindless or drunk dipstick.

Having spent several weeks of very hard labour establishing the location I have no intention of being put off, but it is disappointing.

#2 Mar 24, 2017 7:37 pm

Slice
Active

Re: Mean spirited

Let me see if ah know. That place is very isolated. It got to be hunters.  In my days as ah hunter, we could be very disruptive, because we know for sure, not ah soul go catch us.  If it is hunters, they won't be back anytime soon.  That is the good news.

#3 Mar 24, 2017 8:17 pm

houston
Active

Re: Mean spirited

Expat wrote:

I am disappointed to say that last weekend somebody or bodies sabotaged a project I am involved in. Damaging some items at a distant location. I do not want to specify what or where.  But in all the time I have been connected to the Island, this is the first real unpleasantness I have encountered.

I suspect that it may be a person who feels what I am doing will affect their plans, but it could also be some mindless or drunk dipstick.

Having spent several weeks of very hard labour establishing the location I have no intention of being put off, but it is disappointing.

Keep at it Expat. Your determination will tire them down eventually.
Probably vandals that get their glee from destroying anything.

Board footer